Lapinara - Bug?

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
I don't know whether this is intentional or not but Lapinaras can essentially give you an amount of eggs only limited by the amount you can encounter in the span of 13 days

If Steele has more than one pussy then whenever you lose in combat you'll get +2 eggs
Considering they'll completely ignore your female parts if you only have one pussy that has already been impregnated I figure that this isn't intentional

ps: for scale: a human (sydian) pregnancy gives a belly size rating of 185

Attachments

• bug.PNG
    bug.PNG
    22.8 KB · Views: 30

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
It seems the only loss scenes are the ones being impregnated by the lapinara, so there are no alternatives written at the moment. So I would say it is intentional unless there are alternate scenes written for being overly full.

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
It seems the only loss scenes are the ones being impregnated by the lapinara, so there are no alternatives written at the moment. So I would say it is intentional unless there are alternate scenes written for being overly full.
it just seems very inconsistent compared with other pregnancies
I mean let's look at the recently-added breedwell pregnancy
You can get stuffed with a maximum of 10 eggs in total, because that's "as much as your body can safely carry"
Yet getting stuffed with 600 lapinara eggs isn't a problem somehow

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, I've limited the egg additions for the next release. The max limit is dependent on similar factors to the Breedwell eggs (they both share the same conditions with few exceptions retained for their unique checks) and if there are too many lapinara eggs, the excess eggs being injected will dissolve away.