Lamia's Exile (Monster Girls, Futa & Yuri)

AroundHGames

Feb 11, 2019
www.patreon.com
c4Ye9Rb.png

Lamia's Exile is a 2D Pixel Art Platformer featuring Monster Girls, Futanari and Yuri.

---

Developer: Around H-Games

Public Alpha Demo: Here on Itch.io

Latest Alpha (for $2 patrons) : Here on Patreon

Latest Dev-Build (for $10 patrons) : Here on Patreon

---

Lamia's Exile is a hentai platformer, in which you control a Lamia Girl, and explore 2D maps fighting (and fucking) other Monster Girls along the way.

Have you seen RePure Aria? This game is heavily inspired by it.

Controls: Arrow Keys or WASD for Movement, Z or J to shoot, X or K to Masturbate, and C or L to tease enemies.

The current pubilc version is very basic in general, featuring about 5 short maps, 3 types of enemies, and a sneak peek of the first boss.

Some easter-eggs and non-hostile NPC are scattered around the map.

---

WHAT IS PLANNED:
(based on the latest schedule)

25 Enemy Types, with two sex animations each (futa & yuri)
25 types of projectile, one for each kind of enemy
40+ Maps, divided between 5 main stages + extras
10 Platforming Mechanics (i.e. moving platforms, underwater)
8 Boss Fights, each with two sex animations (again, futa & yuri)
Lots of secrets and/or NPCs sprinkled around the maps

WHAT WE HAVE NOW:
(based on the latest dev-build)

7 Enemy Types, with two sex animations each (futa & yuri)
7 types of projectile, one for each kind of enemy
12 Maps, divided between 2 main stages
2 Platforming Mechanic (underwater + moving platforms)
1 Boss Fight, with two sex animations (futa & yuri)
And some secrets and/or NPCs sprinkled around the maps

Screenshots:
Llpa2ly.gif

s1wtIJE.png

ZXHjKcQ.png

And a preview of the latest dev-build:

jtLPGwf.gif

Last edited:

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Why the hell do people still make platformers where you move with the arrow keys? It's been accepted gaming wisdom for DECADES now that movement is controlled with the left hand (WASD), actions with the right.

Reactions: AroundHGames

AroundHGames

Feb 11, 2019
www.patreon.com
Why the hell do people still make platformers where you move with the arrow keys? It's been accepted gaming wisdom for DECADES now that movement is controlled with the left hand (WASD), actions with the right.

Hi there!

Well, you're right. In my mind arrow keys + Z X C makes more sense when the game does not use the mouse, and WASD when the game does. But at the end of the day it's probably just a preference of mine. I'll make sure to add WASD support in the next released version, and maybe controller support while I'm at it.

Just to make sure, what would be the ideal action buttons? J K L?

Any kind of feedback is greatly appreciated.

Game play is simple which is good for a platformed. Smut scenes are nice and so is the art. I have high hopes for this game.

Thank you very much! I'll do my best to fulfill your expectations!

Last edited:

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I had fun with it I'm not sure of the story yet but the game play is solid and not glitchy, and the smut scenes are nice and consistent.

Hi there!

Well, you're right. In my mind arrow keys + Z X C makes more sense when the game does not use the mouse, and WASD when the game does. But at the end of the day it's probably just a preference of mine. I'll make sure to add WASD support in the next released version, and maybe controller support while I'm at it.

Thank you very much! I'll do my best to fulfill your expectations!

AroundHGames

Feb 11, 2019
www.patreon.com
Hey!

I've just updated the demo! Changed the controls a bit so you can use both Arrow Keys or WASD, and also added a little tease at the end for the people who already played it.

Just keep talking to the lady at the end upload_2019-2-12_20-46-26.gif:)

rj87Rpg.gif

Jash

Oct 8, 2015

Personally when given the chance to rebind keys like this (such as in 2D fighting games), I assign action buttons to the number pad on the right (usually 789), but that might not necessarily work for people using keyboards without number pads (e.g laptop users). As long as you don't have to keep your hands too close together it should be OK.

AroundHGames

Feb 11, 2019
www.patreon.com
Progress report! (... more like progress repost, amirite?)

We're nearing release of the next Patreon Alpha, and so I've updated the main post. Here's a list of stuff that's already implemented on the dev-builds and will be on the next Alpha:

- Plant Girl
- Harpy Girl (female & futa)
- Bunny Girl (female & futa)
- Three more maps for the second stage
- Sneak-peek of the second boss
- Moving platforms
- UI changes
- Better platforming
- Better full-screen mode

Here's a little preview of how it's looking:

jtLPGwf.gif

AroundHGames

Feb 11, 2019
www.patreon.com
9dxmffD.png

Hey there! I just released the latest Alpha release of Lamia's Exile on my Patreon!

GET IT HERE FOR JUST 2$

What was added from the last Alpha Build (0.3a):

- The entire second stage is here, Sky Island!
- New enemy: Plant Girl! She is in both Slime Territory and Sky Island, so you will see her plenty of times!
- New enemy: Harpy Girl! You've seen a friendy Harpy before on Dryad Tower, but on Sky Island they are enemies! Try to figure out how to take them out of the skies and seduce them!
- New enemy: Bunny Girl! Both Pink and Blue bunny girl, can you guess their difference?
- New secrets, easter eggs, and an upgrade to your health bar!
- A sneak peek for the next boss, Beast Queen!
- Improved player hitbox and platforming
- Minor visual effects
- Minor UI changes
- Some bugfixes, as per usual

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
I was finally able to put my finger on exactly what it is about that game that really turns me off- the lack of a jump animation, exacerbated by the fact that the protagonist has a tail that she slithers about on, rather than feet. When she jumps, she really needs to bound into the air with her tail trailing behind her. If there's one thing that makes this game look really amateurish, that's it.

TheBatter

Mar 1, 2019
I was finally able to put my finger on exactly what it is about that game that really turns me off- the lack of a jump animation, exacerbated by the fact that the protagonist has a tail that she slithers about on, rather than feet. When she jumps, she really needs to bound into the air with her tail trailing behind her. If there's one thing that makes this game look really amateurish, that's it.
I can agree with this. This game can have as much content as it wants (and it does have a good chunk of content) but movement animations are pretty "square 1" things. Even a super simple animation is better than statuesque.

AroundHGames

Feb 11, 2019
www.patreon.com

I see. You're right, many other things improved since my first prototype, but my movement animations are still untouched since then. I'll see if I can work on them soon. Thanks for the feedback!

----

Also, new dev-build on the Patreon, here's a preview:

98jSX9d.gif

In this build I have:

- Added the first map for the third stage, "Diving Area". Still no enemies there.

- Added a fast travel system. Masturbate in the hot springs to teleport. This ability will be earned after a mini-boss, but for now it's available by defaut.

- Followed up on an unfinished secret on Sky Island. It will be the beginning of a side quest, but nothing is finished yet.