Lactation?

_A_

May 20, 2020
My character started shooting milk when masturbating, is this caused by lactation? If so, how do I reduce it? I reduced milk production to nothing by reducing breast size but the scene still said milk was being shot out, so I'm not sure what to do

_A_

May 20, 2020
That's odd, can you post your save so i can have a squizz.

Yeah, I'll upload it with this reply

I'm playing the UEE version, but I looked up both wikis and tried to see the save file myself and found no explanation. Either there is a way to fix this normally and I just didn't find it, there is an event that permanently keeps you lactating (but with no warning or perk added) or I broke my game somehow. I read that the Sand Witches' milk spell stacked, but nothing about it being permanent (haven't even seen one for over an in-game week) so I'm not sure if it could be that

This bothers me because every time she drinks her own milk, even if the satiety bar is full. Making her flat stopped that, but apparently there's still milk coming out even though milk production is 0

Attachments

• Kia.txt
    9.4 KB · Views: 4

_A_

May 20, 2020
Well, you still had a lactation multiplier of 4.01 somehow so i cleared it off, should work now if you load from this save.

Thank you so much, it worked

No idea where the lactation multiplier came from though, I guess whatever made breasts bigger did it. is there any way to reduce it if it grows again? I couldn't find any items before. Or does it wear off by itself and my game was just bugged?