Lactation/Hucow/Milking Games

Spacestalin

Oct 21, 2017
Not really Hucow focused, but have you tried Free Cities? (https://www.reddit.com/r/freecitiesgame/)

It's a slave management game first and foremost. Relatively deep for new players too, though easy to get a hang on IMO.

One of the things you can do with your slaves is transforming them (not literally) into cows and bulls and stick them in the milking facility. You can be as good (letting them roam free and get milked at their own discretion) or as bad (sticking them in milking racks and force feed them) as you want, and you can even breed them yourself or between each other. (though unless you have the pregmod mod you can't raise the babies, you can only give them up)

There also societal decisions you can take to stir your arcology (the city you control) in the direction you want. One of them being transforming the city to Pastoralism and have them focus on creating and enjoying slave products. (you can even make other animal products illegal so everyone is forced to buy slave milk and sperm)

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Voyager

Sep 15, 2017
TBH I surprise there is no lactation heavy game yet.

mvelesk

Jun 13, 2016
Total Seduction has several lactation scenes with PregMod (including normal and bdsm lactation)

Aug 16, 2018
Its a pretty limited flash game, but have you tried your own living cow girl on DA? There's a ton of spin offs and it's all about lactating cowgirls.

Voyager

Sep 15, 2017
Its a pretty limited flash game, but have you tried your own living cow girl on DA? There's a ton of spin offs and it's all about lactating cowgirls.

Already tried that....super boring...we need some decent gameplay lactation focus game....

TBH,I kinda want to make one since i have buy rpg maker on the stream but with the works and projects i already got on hand....Nah.....maybe......If I got stab by stand arrow maybe i'll do it...goddamn it, the world.

Aug 16, 2018
A personal favorite of mine is Fetishmaster. There's a bit of lactation content + images. Give it a try and if it doesn't do it for you it's pretty easy to make your own content so go crazy.