Kui-Tan Cum Cascade??

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
It's listed in the codex, and when Kiro drinks it, it says:

You watch with a wicked grin as Kiro’s eyes widen, her stomach gurgling... and her balls swell, surging outwards so quickly they nearly tear her clothes open. She doubles over, groaning as her erection grows, spilling out of her leotard to THUNK against the underside of the table. “Y-you little bitch,” she growls, looking up at you with lust-filled eyes, “O-oh fuck. Just... take me back home and fuck me, will ya? I gotta cuuummmm.”

How does/ how fast does this work? I fill like it'd be trivial to implement now that we have fluid simulation.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You can't spike her drink yet, as far as I can tell. And it just increases her ball size, which gives you access to different scenes.

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
I understand that. I was thinking of implementing the same for kui-tan PCs, either through 'nuki nuts or racial checks.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I understand that. I was thinking of implementing the same for kui-tan PCs, either through 'nuki nuts or racial checks.

That actually sounds like a good idea. Whenever you get the "orally filled" debuff, your balls instantly fill up?

Unfortunately, somebody has to write it.

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
Maybe something like this? Wasn't sure to post this here or in Event subs.

Code:
(inside normal cumflation function)
if(hasPerk("'Nuki Nuts") && statusEffects[o].value3==GLOBAL.FLUID_TYPE_CUM) //Implementing Kui-Tan Cum Cascade from Codex
{
	//Calculate amount metabolized over time
	var cumTransfer:Number = statusEffects[o].value1 / 10; //Metabolize entire load over 10 minutes.
	cumTransfer *= timePassed;
	trace("Cum Metabolized:" + cumTransfer);
	if (cumTransfer > statusEffects[o].value1) cumTransfer = statusEffects[o].value1;
	statusEffects[o].value1 -= cumTransfer;
	var cumTransferPercent:Number = (cumTransfer / maxCum()) * 500;//5x cum production spike
	trace("Percent Increase:" + cumTransferPercent);
	if (cumTransferPercent > 10) kGAMECLASS.eventBuffer += "\n\nYou hear a faint gurgling from your stomach and [pc.balls] as you feel them swelling fuller and fuller each passing second. With your kui-tan physiology, all that cum you injested must have spiked your own production!";
	cumCascade(cumTransferPercent);
}
public function cumCascade(cumDelta: Number): void {} //basically normal cum increase fxn but directly set.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe something like this? Wasn't sure to post this here or in Event subs.

Not sure that it is good idea to have output here. In long scenes it tends to create outdated messages after scene, like oftenly happens with alcohol. Also, FLUID_TYPE_CUM is not only valid cum.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Not sure that it is good idea to have output here. In long scenes it tends to create outdated messages after scene, like oftenly happens with alcohol.

The eventBuffer output is for the character's log report, not necessarily a real-time message, so there shouldn't be anything wrong with it being out of date. The message itself will probably need to be wrapped around a ParseText() so it parses the parsers first before adding it into the buffer.

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
Made some final touches, and put up a pull request.

Last edited by a moderator: