Kui-tan + Autofellatio = Permanent Immobility... lol

Yamapikarya

May 14, 2016
If you push past the point where your ball size is in scientific notation...

You estimate each testicle to be about 9.00749491753850e+104 inches around and 2.86717468200275e+93 inches across.

Eventually the game decides your size is no longer a number...

You estimate each testicle to be about NaN inches around and NaN inches across.

And no amount of masturbation will fix it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well since some want to risk go over the game limits should it be any notification from gaem like: "Soon you gonna been unable to continue your mission." And if PC due to player action will ignore it would keep going into larger and larger balls jsut make it as...you wanted make your PC break game then break but not come crying you can;t play it if you excedded even really tolerant devs patience toward max sizess of various body parts?

K

Krynh

To prevent immobility, your character can be carrying a Hoverboard.

That doesn't fix the value overflow though :)  

you wanted make your PC break game then break but not come crying you can;t play it if you excedded even really tolerant devs patience toward max sizess of various body parts?

? That's what testing the game is all about, finding the limit and then breaking it. Just needs a cap on the ultimate volume allowed.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
? That's what testing the game is all about, finding the limit and then breaking it. Just needs a cap on the ultimate volume allowed.

I know so many things in this world is ner limitless but game code can't try account for some stiuations that would really rarely happen. And outside testing purpose I not think many people can have PC with such huge balls.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Just make it a bad (good?) end if Nuki Nuts and Fellatio-Treated. Kinda sounds like it'd be the end of your adventures at that point.

K

Krynh

I know so many things in this world is ner limitless but game code can't try account for some stiuations that would really rarely happen. And outside testing purpose I not think many people can have PC with such huge balls.

You can account for it with fixed values.

Just make it a bad (good?) end if Nuki Nuts and Fellatio-Treated. Kinda sounds like it'd be the end of your adventures at that point.

Maybe I'll try my hand at writing that bad-end

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Sounds like recursi-bation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You can account for it with fixed values.

Problem may come when we try to settle on those fixed values. There will be always someone who would feel their too low. But that how humanity is...never everyine sated. Or maybe it's better as this way long ago their will stoip psh limits of possibility. Yet in games there should be some limits of fixes borders.