Kobold Adventure

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
loadingscreen.jpg
Somehow this has evaded notice. I don't know how though.

https://www.patreon.com/TinkeringTurian

https://koboldadventure.com

Last edited:

Marblak

Jan 14, 2016
Ooo, this looks great! A bit too scattershot for my tastes, but great nonetheless. Thanks for showing this.

TinkeringTurian

Jun 23, 2018
koboldadventure.com
Howdy. I'm the creator of Kobold Adventure. I had not planned on sharing my work here, but now that it's out in the open, I may as well answer any questions any of you may have. Here's some Seki concept art.
VUGuUtq.png

Also: I think the guidelines of this forum might not make it the best place to discuss Kobold Adventure.
Now, what this means is actually relatively simple; no underaged content of any kind, nor anything that contains it, nor necrophilia/murderin'. Filth and vore elements are also unwelcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: fergusson and Zavos

TinkeringTurian

Jun 23, 2018
koboldadventure.com
Kobold Adventures doesn't overstep any of those rules though.
You can kill quite a decent amount of people in the game so far, in graphic detail, and filth is very much so on the menu. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to call you a rulebreaker or anything, I'm just trying not to step on anyone's toes by being as open as I can be. Thank you for starting this thread, by the way!

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
I'm just gonna add the inevitable question here; Fetishes and pairings?

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
I'm just gonna add the inevitable question here; Fetishes and pairings?
Well...

Pairings:
M/m, M/f, F/f and F/m: You pick a gender and then everthing tries to have sex with you. Or eat you. Or rob you. Or some kind of combination.

Fetishes:
Slavery
Monsters
Non-con and rape
Sexual Violence
Torture
Cat-calling
Corruption

eurus

May 1, 2019
Seems like male NPCs are more common, at least from what I've seen so far. Or at least, I've been able to easily avoid any female NPC sexual encounters.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Ah yes, the street urchin game. This is a very real feeling game and I wouldn't play it for the sex. At least the sex isn't likely to be something that I expect most people will like.

However, if you want to know how it feels to be a homeless street urchin, who's heavily discriminated against, and doesn't know where their next meal will be coming from this is something worth playing for a little while. It very much puts things into perspective.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Seems like male NPCs are more common, at least from what I've seen so far. Or at least, I've been able to easily avoid any female NPC sexual encounters.
>> try to find how to enlarge your characters penis three times and you ll be able to fuck silly the Fox on the Kobold Farm, then dragoness in the Kobold District
>> for sexual encounter in Varanar you have to get 6 Charisma
>> you can ride or fuck aligatorish basilisk if you get Mirror and 6 Luck

xking

Jan 19, 2017
Howdy. I'm the creator of Kobold Adventure. I had not planned on sharing my work here, but now that it's out in the open, I may as well answer any questions any of you may have. Here's some Seki concept art.
VUGuUtq.png

Also: I think the guidelines of this forum might not make it the best place to discuss Kobold Adventure.
You post your game on other forums? I haven't really found any other adult games forums.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
You post your game on other forums? I haven't really found any other adult games forums.

Me either. Ofc, I'm limited in my searches because I'm only into M/M stuff, and if there are other forums, the lion's share will no doubt be devoted to different flavors of content.

Reactions: Semeshotarules

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
It tends to only float around on forums with little to no rules because of its nastier fetishes. Glad its still here at least, the worst options are marked and its a shame to ban the entire game because of them.
What forums, where?

johndoetry

Sep 18, 2017
loadingscreen.jpg
Somehow this has evaded notice. I don't know how though.

https://www.patreon.com/TinkeringTurian

https://koboldadventure.com
This is a pretty good game I really hope you continue with it so far I busted two nuts thinking about that cute little lizard stretched around my pole lol but seriously don't give up on it this could be the next best game. Only things I might do different would be to allow pc to return to other areas after the scene is over. I know that this is gonna sound stupid but maybe make it about a young human that meets up with the little kobold and have the option to either help him become a Knight or corrupt him the story could still be called a kolbold adventure or maybe have the option to start as a human or start out as a kolbold and end up meeting the human and have the option to ask for the humans name. At Wich point pc has the option to fill in the name and the human stays with you throughout the game help you become a Knight or assisting you in becoming corrupt. Sorry I hope I haven't overstepped any boundaries it's just .. I'm a writer too and I would love the chance to help on a game just giving ideas for places and characters things like that again hope I haven't overstepped I truly wasn't trying to.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
This is a pretty good game I really hope you continue with it so far I busted two nuts thinking about that cute little lizard stretched around my pole lol but seriously don't give up on it this could be the next best game. Only things I might do different would be to allow pc to return to other areas after the scene is over. I know that this is gonna sound stupid but maybe make it about a young human that meets up with the little kobold and have the option to either help him become a Knight or corrupt him the story could still be called a kolbold adventure or maybe have the option to start as a human or start out as a kolbold and end up meeting the human and have the option to ask for the humans name. At Wich point pc has the option to fill in the name and the human stays with you throughout the game help you become a Knight or assisting you in becoming corrupt. Sorry I hope I haven't overstepped any boundaries it's just .. I'm a writer too and I would love the chance to help on a game just giving ideas for places and characters things like that again hope I haven't overstepped I truly wasn't trying to.
if you go to Varanar first, you may end up raped by false knight hahah

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
When you're asking someone whether they'd consider rewriting their entire game concept from scratch after they're already waist-deep your suggestions are going to fall on deaf ears.

But if it inspired you then by all means, make your own! Engines like Twine or ren'py are very accessible.

johndoetry

Sep 18, 2017
When you're asking someone whether they'd consider rewriting their entire game concept from scratch after they're already waist-deep your suggestions are going to fall on deaf ears.

But if it inspired you then by all means, make your own! Engines like Twine or ren'py are very accessible.
I'm not very good at it I tried but couldn't grasp the concept that's why I'm hoping to find someone who can do the game build process and I could just do the writing and give ideas for characters and places but hey thanks for the pointers I'm kinda new here so I'll take all I can get.

Lucky-38

Feb 17, 2019
I'm not very good at it I tried but couldn't grasp the concept that's why I'm hoping to find someone who can do the game build process and I could just do the writing and give ideas for characters and places but hey thanks for the pointers I'm kinda new here so I'll take all I can get.
A quick tip, you're not going to be able to get someone to build a game for you pro bono. Expect to need to pay money for it.

As for the actual topic of this thread, I'm loving the game so far. There's already tons of content, and I've fiddled with it for hours trying to find everything. While I do wish that some particular storylines went further, I can appreciate making sure that there isn't just one possible choice for continuing. Can't wait for more.