• yes, neat!

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • no, bad!

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seo

Nov 16, 2017
im prepared to be heavily criticized and probably laughed at, but my idea hasnt been able to leave my head so im finally posting about it. (hopefully this goes under ‘ideas’, as ive never posted a thread before and i am on my phone)

ive got a concept for a knot removal item, which i would write up and possibly submit. it would do just as it says and remove the knot from your dong, probably even the non-functional gryvain kind as well. with a save editor, removing your knot would be easy, but maybe my item would be easier? maybe itd help people who dont use the save editor! its not the best item ever, but with the clever little item name i had in mind, i thought it wasnt so bad.
i dont want to make any big leaps from idea to writing instantly, since TiTS content is a big deal that requires stable dedication. i would certainly need plenty of time to write the item out! not only that but i will freely be honest in saying that i dont know if id be able to write it, as im scatterbrained, tired easily, and not the most confident writer. even still, as i stated before, my idea has never left my head and i wanted to bring it to light for forum folks to judge!

what i mainly wanted to do was ask the audience. would a knot removal item be useful to you and/or in general? would this sort of thing be significant enough to deserve its own item? as an even bigger concept leap, what about an opposite item, which adds a knot?

thanks for reading and id appreciate the help if anyone has advice!

Reactions: Jongeedubs

seo

Nov 16, 2017
We already have an item that does that it’s called “Knot a Problem” and gives dicks knots that don’t have any and increases the size of any current knots.
thank you, id completely forgotten about it! its been a while since ive played, and also been a while since i played with a dick. i appreciate the info!

the dong designer can remove knots, admittedly use runs risk of dong doubling or red rockets
hmm, didnt know that either! however the dong designer youd have to find, has those risks, and i think a lot of people may have sold the one they found. (you can buy a new one, though, right? i dont wanna get too confident with my information, even with wiki checking)
does it remove knots exclusively, like have a specific button for it and everything? or is it just along for the ride when changing your dick to another kind? my item would aim for knot removal without changing your dick type, or a risk of giving you a second penis. though i should probably come up with some risks for my item, just in case, along with a ‘dud’ since those seem to be popular

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
hmm, didnt know that either! however the dong designer youd have to find, has those risks, and i think a lot of people may have sold the one they found. (you can buy a new one, though, right? i dont wanna get too confident with my information, even with wiki checking)
does it remove knots exclusively, like have a specific button for it and everything? or is it just along for the ride when changing your dick to another kind? my item would aim for knot removal without changing your dick type, or a risk of giving you a second penis. though i should probably come up with some risks for my item, just in case, along with a ‘dud’ since those seem to be popular
the dong desginer would set the dick shape to the default chosen form so if it does not have a knot normally then it could remove any knots present