Kiyoko's time chamber

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
When my pc first got Kiyoko pregnant and she gave birth to Kinu I remember Kinu growing up to like 5 years old in an instant. But recently with the ways certain scene's and description's have been worded, I'm starting to have some doubts regarding my memory. Did Kinu actually grow to be like 8 years old and my pc simply missed it due to the way time works in the pearl? Or did Kinu just pop out that way? Similarly are Kiyoko's pregnancies really just days long, or is it months or weeks long and the pc just happens to be missing a large part of it?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Or is it just the fact that Kiyoko is trapped in a dream realm and thus time doesn't really matter?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Time in that place relative to the outside world is... flexible.

That being said, your kits do grow up to something like 6 moments after being popped out. It's very disquieting even for fox-wife herself, but this is glossed over for the sake of sanity.

Last edited:

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Then again, sanity is already tested. Didn't take me long to feel very bad how my character cannot do anything to stay longer with her own family no matter how much she wants. Until the game expands, visiting the astral plane will be the highlight of the day. Hmm, makes you wonder if your companions notice any changes to PC's behavior all things considered.

Reactions: Irrlicht