Kiyoko Mother's day event Trigger

P

Pokcmvmxckm

I have been trying to trigger Kiyoko's mother's day event for the better part of a half hour. The Wiki says;
"There are variants of this event for after Kiyoko is freed; it is triggered by entering the crossroads in Kiyoko's home and Kinu's dialogue changes."

I have tried with and without Kiyoko in the group, I have tried at different times of the day, and I have even tried stepping into Kinu's tile in the Kitsune den. I'm worried I may have skipped the event while absently moving back and forth. I also tried reloading the oldest save I have of the character. I even set the Holiday events to "on" rather then "auto"

Is there some way to check if the event has triggered, or force the event to trigger through commands? Has anyone been able to trigger the event after freeing Kiyoko?

Thanks in advance.

Alcmon

Mar 11, 2021
I too would like an answer to this. I've been wandering all around Kiyoko's home in a vain attempt to trigger it, but have been sadly unsuccessful.

Mkcxmvmckop

May 17, 2021
Tried again today, still having this issue, idk if this is a bug or I'm just dumb but I can't get the event to trigger, now that I think about it, I haven't had a Kinu event in some time despite sleeping with Kiyoko just about every night. Worried something might be wrong with my save.

K

Koba

I've also been having this issue... It's a shame as I really enjoy these flavour events.