kitsune shrine

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doomhuntress

has anyone found out how to solve the 3 door puzzles I still cant get past the first

D

doomhuntress

its not enough I need an actual way to pass all 3 not riddles

D

doomhuntress

I mean I know the puzzle part I just don't know how to get the gems it said something about the deepwoods but I cant find it to get the fox jewls

D

doomhuntress

well not exactly I still cant figure out the whole gem location thing if explored every area of the forest and still no gems

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
You don't find the gems. They're just there. If you can't see them then you're probably playing on an outdated browser. What browser/version are you using?

C

Cadywompous

While not directly related to this posts initial topic, it does have to do with Kiyoko.

After I finished the puzzles and all that, getting the pendant and going through the several dream sequences, I come to the part where I have to fuck Kiyoko to continue along the line, but since I don't have a dick I can't. I chose a female character, and I don't know what to do to give her a dick. I tried using alchemy and the Sturgid Mushrooms, but they always say "It had no effect!". What am I doing wrong? Or is that feature just not implemented yet?

Much regards for any help!

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
While not directly related to this posts initial topic, it does have to do with Kiyoko.

After I finished the puzzles and all that, getting the pendant and going through the several dream sequences, I come to the part where I have to fuck Kiyoko to continue along the line, but since I don't have a dick I can't. I chose a female character, and I don't know what to do to give her a dick. I tried using alchemy and the Sturgid Mushrooms, but they always say "It had no effect!". What am I doing wrong? Or is that feature just not implemented yet?

Much regards for any help!
Only blue eggs can grow dicks currently.

M

Maxim

I can't even get past the shrine due to the gems and the slot being the same grey color.
Can someone tell me what order they go in for all three? The wiki didn't evev help.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I can't even get past the shrine due to the gems and the slot being the same grey color.
Can someone tell me what order they go in for all three? The wiki didn't evev help.

Post a picture? What browser are you using?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
The puzzle solutions (if one of the wiki people would be so kind as to post these on the wiki, I'd greatly appreciate it):

H4g30Ek.jpg
74THHCn.jpg

YbeFNWn.jpg

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
What part, the clearly written clues or the fact that you have to do a small bit of thinking to put them together in the right sequence?

EDIT: Oh, I just looked at your name. Right, I sense not much productive discussion is happening here. And am counting down until someone casts Smite Evil on this undead topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.