Kitsune Questions

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Is clearing the Winter City the only way to free Kiyoko and become a Kitsune? Because on one of my playthroughs I got to the kitsune den early, beat some of them, talked to the matron and she talked to Keros but Keros said that he was busy and in a meeting with the other Gods to discuss what was happening in the Winter City so the matron said that I'll have to wait until they're done or whatever. I was only able to talk to him about freeing Kiyoko after I cleared the Winter City. Also, when you become a Kitsune, you get tails depending on your levels. Do you gain more tails when you level up or is that only when you become a Kitsune the first time or asking Keros to "remake" you to get them?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
To petition Keros you have to have completed at least one of the den quests, but it can be done before clearing Act One. Freeing Kiyoko doesn't require completing the Winter City questline either.

Tails increase every time you level up, with the idea being that you'll hit the maximum of nine at the same time you hit the game's eventual max level.

Last edited: