Kiro Questline Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

punmeister25

Feb 3, 2024
Kiro would not speak of the Picardine. While spamming her encounters to see if it would proc (she never wanted to talk, even at max trust) she was taken and bimbofied by Dr. Po. Now she's a happy live-in bimbo, but Kally is all alone at her bar, with nothing but a broken questline to keep her company.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I will need your affected save file to test with, but I've made some edits for the next release that will allow the Picardine talk to be available in bimbo-Kiro's talks if your character has already started Kally's Picardine quest. Note that it is purely re-linking those scenes, so she may seem out-of-character in those particular scenes. In a new game however, the Picardine quest will no longer start if Kiro is already a bimbo when the player asks Kally about the bar, and Kiro's rescure distress call will not trigger if Kally's Picardine quest is active and not yet completed. So this fix only applies to those who have gotten Kiro to become a bimbo before completing the quest.

If a bimbo-Kiro variant of the related scenes are ever written, I may replace the logic. But for now, this will be the solution to the loop hole.

Last edited:

punmeister25

Feb 3, 2024
I will need your affected save file to test with, but I've made some edits for the next release that will allow the Picardine talk to be available in bimbo-Kiro's talks if your character has already started Kally's Picardine quest. Note that it is purely re-linking those scenes, so she may seem out-of-character in those particular scenes. In a new game however, the Picardine quest will no longer start if Kiro is already a bimbo when the player asks Kally about the bar, and Kiro's rescure distress call will not trigger if Kally's Picardine quest is active and not yet completed. So this fix only applies to those who have gotten Kiro to become a bimbo before completing the quest.

If a bimbo-Kiro variant of the related scenes are ever written, I may replace the logic. But for now, this will be the solution to the loop hole.

Attachments

• Leanne (H) - 18Hrs 2Mins, 271 Days - Sidewinder, Poe.json
    805.7 KB · Views: 5

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks. I tested with your save and the edits should fix your issue in the next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.