Kinu, unfortunately the cutest

Renatar

Sep 4, 2021
The fact that Kinu was our daughter has always made me a bit sad, I always believed that she has one of the most beautiful designs in the game and I would have liked her to be another NPC, with another story

WhoAmI

Oct 14, 2017
I think the only way we will see any sex scene involving Kinu will be her and her fiancé in one of those 'meanwhile' events when the PC is wandering around the den.

morii

Feb 8, 2023
There does seem to be a lot of love and thought put into her character, so I get it. I wish she wasn't the PCs daughter, especially her inari shoujo set. I really like how tough and down-to-earth she is compared to her hime persona. She'd become a fan favorite waifu without being our daughter. I can't have nice things :cry:

So she doesn't exist in my save file and I'm kind of sad she's locked behind having a thing for getting your wife pregnant and having kids. I'm not really keen on either of those, moreso the former. It always feels like she's supposed to exist even though it's optional. If there was a way to get Kiyoko out of that damn orb without losing her, and have Kinu around I'd be so happy. It'll probably not happen though.

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
There does seem to be a lot of love and thought put into her character, so I get it. I wish she wasn't the PCs daughter, especially her inari shoujo set. I really like how tough and down-to-earth she is compared to her hime persona. She'd become a fan favorite waifu without being our daughter. I can't have nice things :cry:

So she doesn't exist in my save file and I'm kind of sad she's locked behind having a thing for getting your wife pregnant and having kids. I'm not really keen on either of those, moreso the former. It always feels like she's supposed to exist even though it's optional. If there was a way to get Kiyoko out of that damn orb without losing her, and have Kinu around I'd be so happy. It'll probably not happen though.
you can get her pregnant with the magicock

I think the only way we will see any sex scene involving Kinu will be her and her fiancé in one of those 'meanwhile' events when the PC is wandering around the den.

I always like to imagine the champion just stops dead for a moment, falls over and has a frothing seizure on the ground as their mangled brain conjures up some fantasy about whoever's insane adventures whenever we get a POV shift.

It would also explain why everything is so suddenly brutal and dark as hell when you're controlling another character, the champion is actually a high functioning psychotic and their disturbed cravings for violence come to a head in the throws of fantasy.

Champ does suddenly spout that they want to torture Raphael to death after the first Kinu combat adventure/feverdream,...coincidence?

Now someone start blasting the X Files theme.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
you can get her pregnant with the magicock
I think morii doesn't want to impregnate kiyoko in general. As they mentioned they wish kinu was separate character from kiyoko and instead having them go hand in hand

Honestly in all her sex scenes kiyoko basically treats ghostlight as real dick anyway so for someone like me who pretty much exclusively vag-only champ Kiyoko is a no-go and she's basically non-existent in 99% of my playthrough. Too bad lumia can't go literal storks for us or even use some homunculus magic bs SMH.

Reactions: morii

TyDyed

Mar 17, 2021
I usually avoid kiyoko's stuff in part because I feel like it kinda screws over Kinu. Either she becomes like her mother, which has it's own problems and isn't exactly her expressed want, or she becomes a sort of black sheep when she probably already has problems as the child of someone from outside the den/homeland. Especially if you don't become Keros's champion.

So I don't really involve any of my characters in that little bit of content because it feels like a jackass god is holding my daughter as leverage to make me join his weeb convention.

morii

Feb 8, 2023
I think morii doesn't want to impregnate kiyoko in general. As they mentioned they wish kinu was separate character from kiyoko and instead having them go hand in hand

Honestly in all her sex scenes kiyoko basically treats ghostlight as real dick anyway so for someone like me who pretty much exclusively vag-only champ Kiyoko is a no-go and she's basically non-existent in 99% of my playthrough. Too bad lumia can't go literal storks for us or even use some homunculus magic bs SMH.

^

The fact that the ghostlight strapon shoots virile goo somehow is extremely weird and funny to me, I guess magic is involved? but there are plenty of other things I don't personally like. For instance, I feel like a distant father figure to Kinu even though my champ is very femme and not the fatherly type. Why does it feel that way? I think the way the champ is written here tells me that I'm supposed to be dad. Which makes me think this was supposed to be written for a male audience, not for people like me.

I think the majority of the playerbase find her content appealing, which is fine. Just not for me.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
A ghostlight penis can't get anybody except Astral!Kiyoko pregnant. The in-universe reason is that it doesn't create actual sperm (and Kiyoko is handwaved as 'Astral Plane Fuckery' just like how she wasn't expecting to actually get pregnant from a Champ with a real penis) and the external reason is that the exception was made specifically to allow Champs without a penis to advance her content beyond the initial stage.