Kingdom Defiled - RPG [ Gather loot level up and fuck your heroes ]

JonBoy80

Jul 6, 2017
Been playing it a bit and it's kinda hard to understand.

Like, I'm not entirely sure if the characters are meant to be actual people or clones or what. Why can I have a party of four Alicias or Callians, for example. I can understand for Valkyrie as that's not really a name, more of a role.

Maybe a little bit of back story can be added to explain what's going on, aside from a demon army killing all the men and retreating for some reason. Something that expands on who these fighters are and what-not.

Also, why is each fight worth the same amount of exp? It seems odd that the first fight and the tenth fight are worth the same, though it does seem to increase over time. Currently, there's little reason to play anything other than the first fight for 1000xp until I'm leveled up enough to beat the current fight I'm on.

Edit: Regarding Exp, it seems to be tweaked with the latest build. Seems it's tier based now. Green quests worth 500, Bronze is 750 and so on. I guess that's better but It would still be nice to have each battle be worth more than the previous one.

Last edited:

Garn

May 30, 2016
This seems fun enough but I can't help but feel that the online aspect of the game diminishes its appeal. It only seems to get in the way by causing delays and I can't see much of a reason for why you have it. Also I fail to understand why I would want to watch other peoples game play further slowing down the whole thing as the game queries your server. I also assume the "its not your hero" error preventing me from fighting is the server telling me its busy with someone else.
Perhaps if your a patreon its not as bad but it still doesn't explain your reasoning for making it require an online connection.

Other then that from what I have played between waiting for your server to respond it seems fun.

Fujindevil

May 31, 2017
Hey Garn, We have an online requirement because of the content we are going to add with the coming patches.
Sorry to hear that you where having trouble connecting to the game. There where some server problems that should be fixed.
The not your hero message is an error that the server gives when you try to fight with an hero that is not yours. I am not sure how you got that message.
Thanks for the feedback and the compliment :).

Fujindevil

May 31, 2017
Been playing it a bit and it's kinda hard to understand.

Like, I'm not entirely sure if the characters are meant to be actual people or clones or what. Why can I have a party of four Alicias or Callians, for example. I can understand for Valkyrie as that's not really a name, more of a role.

Maybe a little bit of back story can be added to explain what's going on, aside from a demon army killing all the men and retreating for some reason. Something that expands on who these fighters are and what-not.

Also, why is each fight worth the same amount of exp? It seems odd that the first fight and the tenth fight are worth the same, though it does seem to increase over time. Currently, there's little reason to play anything other than the first fight for 1000xp until I'm leveled up enough to beat the current fight I'm on.

Edit: Regarding Exp, it seems to be tweaked with the latest build. Seems it's tier based now. Green quests worth 500, Bronze is 750 and so on. I guess that's better but It would still be nice to have each battle be worth more than the previous one.

Thanks for the interest in the game. At the moment we are very early into the development of this game and we don't have enough characters to support only having one of each type. This is something we are looking into for the future.
We are also going to adres the exp issues in the near future.
If you have any more feedback please let us know !

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
if your not a patreon can you get someone other than alicia for medium devil i gotten about 10 of her

Fujindevil

May 31, 2017
At the moment Alicia is our only 3* hero. So it is expected to get her from a medium devil right now

Fujindevil

May 31, 2017
New update: Update
We are interested in the opinion of not only our Patrons but everyone who plays the game. Which personal story would you like to see extended or be added next ?

Fujindevil

May 31, 2017
They updated the world map and campaign Update
All stories and h-scenes are now free for all players and you don't even need the heroes anymore.

We are working on gathering, dungeons, bosses, special events and more story and rewards. Feel free to join our Discord to give us feedback and suggestions.

Fujindevil

May 31, 2017
We have no plans for this yet, but are open for everything ! In time we might add this if there are enough players that want this

clam

Dec 12, 2017
Hey Garn, We have an online requirement because of the content we are going to add with the coming patches.
Sorry to hear that you where having trouble connecting to the game. There where some server problems that should be fixed.
The not your hero message is an error that the server gives when you try to fight with an hero that is not yours. I am not sure how you got that message.
Thanks for the feedback and the compliment :).

yo I'm now getting the "not your hero" message when trying to use the tavern. Any way to fix this?