kinda a stupid question

Geariah

Aug 28, 2015
I became a backer like last week and been stuck trying to figure out how to link my account here with my account on patreon. I read the post describing it yet when it says go to your profile page and it will be at the bottom I can't find any buttons... so the question is how do I link them?

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Are you looking at your forum profile? Because the account integration is done through the blog entirely, it has nothing to do with the forum.

Geariah

Aug 28, 2015
yeah, that might be it. I thought it was the forum profile and not the blog profile. how would I go about that? I would like to do that so that I can get the latest builds since the upload to patreon is done manually by fenoxo when he get the time?

Angle

Feb 14, 2017
yeah, that might be it. I thought it was the forum profile and not the blog profile. how would I go about that? I would like to do that so that I can get the latest builds since the upload to patreon is done manually by fenoxo when he get the time?
Go your profile settings on the blog. There should be a option there to link your patreon, you should be able to download backer builds then.