Kia/Kai Anal Unlock

Gharldo

Sep 26, 2015
So I've been searching around for quite a bit now on how to unlock the anal scenes with Kia/Kai, and with the old posts dead with the site switch, can only seem to find vague answers like "talk to him a lot" or "do a lot of healing". Yet after almost of hour cycling between these two methods I've come up with nothing, and was hoping if somebody knew the exact science at work here. Is it a specific dialoge that brings up the confront option? A hidden "times sexed" counter? Or is there some other magic at work here?

As a side note I used debug to bring affection to 90ish so could that be the issue? Plox halp

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I could try fancy talk but will go with easier way... check Anal Sex Scenes section of this page (it's almost at the end of it) for needed tips to how unlock it: http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Kia (talk about priests, then about celibacy and here should be Confront option added with enough healing sessions)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mouse

Sep 3, 2015
If for some reason the dialogue popped, but I never pushed the issue at the time, is there a chance that I can still get the butt-lovins? Or am I totally locked out of it? Kinda kicking myself right now. Playing on the 4j android version.

Reactions: dw24

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Just repeat the celibacy scene until it comes up again. It's a repeating scene so you will come across it again.

Reactions: dw24

Syril

Nov 19, 2015
Does anyone know how many healing scenes is enough? And do you have to do certain ones? (Such as just finishing the healing, or seduce and assert.)

Because nothing is clear about this, and I have not been able to unlock anal since it has been available. (I've been playing since the game came out, but I can't remember when fun times with Kiai came oout.) 

Cappy

Nov 27, 2015
Does anyone know how many healing scenes is enough? And do you have to do certain ones? (Such as just finishing the healing, or seduce and assert.)

Because nothing is clear about this, and I have not been able to unlock anal since it has been available. (I've been playing since the game came out, but I can't remember when fun times with Kiai came oout.) 

I don't think you have to do certain healing scenes, just seduce or assert (I always went seduce) and pick your choice.  Try cuddling with her as well as sexing her up.

There are several times in her talk menu where you can comfort/listen her about her childhood, growing up and her parents, comforting her when the chance arises will boost your relationship.

At the crossroads, there is a random event where you can give coins to a hapless stranger.  Giving the coins will increase your relationship with her.  I think there are a few scenes exploring in Rigard, where you can talk with her about some statues, play nice and it should boost your relationship.  Eventually a sex button should show up, when you click on it the first time she should freak out.  Go back to healing sessions and being nice around her.

I think that sexy times are related to your relationship with her, I can't remember the exact number but it needs to be fairly high (50-ish or so).  You can check your relation in debug mode, turn it on and click on Kia under the party menu, it should show in bold letters.

When your relationship is high enough, one of the talk options (Talking about your meeting with her, I think) will give you an option to confront her about it.  After that you should be able to get you some sweet, elf loving.  You can put it in her pooper or she can put it in yours (If she has a dong or a strap-on)

Hope that helps some.  Biggest things, keep at the heeling sessions, go through all of her talk options and be nice to strangers around her.

dw24

Feb 16, 2017
I know this thread is old, but it is relevant. What does the greyed out option "Ruin" means onceyou unlock anal?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I know this thread is old, but it is relevant. What does the greyed out option "Ruin" means onceyou unlock anal?
Just as the name states. You pretty much are super duper rough with him when you fuck him to the point where in normal circumstances you'd ruin his anus. And depending on his sub level will determine if he enjoyed it in the end. Higher it is, the less likely he is to complain.

If I remember from his doc, he needs 75% spellpower or something for you to be able to do it, along with the other requirements. Otherwise he'd be too tired for you to even try it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brock

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I believe there is a size requirement to ruin, it is only repeatable if your cock grows larger than it was the last time you launched a ruinous assault.

Reactions: Brock

Brock

I believe there is a size requirement to ruin, it is only repeatable if your cock grows larger than it was the last time you launched a ruinous assault.
Just as the name states. You pretty much are super duper rough with him when you fuck him to the point where in normal circumstances you'd ruin his anus. And depending on his sub level will determine if he enjoyed it in the end. Higher it is, the less likely he is to complain.

If I remember from his doc, he needs 75% spellpower or something for you to be able to do it, along with the other requirements. Otherwise he'd be too tired for you to even try it.

Both very accurate. If you are ok with cheating (though do know sometimes this make a bug out) go to the tent in debug mode and use the cocksmith and elfcontroller or somwthing like that to unlock the "ruin" feature. Or do it the legit way for a less likeyhood to break the game.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Both very accurate. If you are ok with cheating (though do know sometimes this make a bug out) go to the tent in debug mode and use the cocksmith and elfcontroller or somwthing like that to unlock the "ruin" feature. Or do it the legit way for a less likeyhood to break the game.

Are you referring to resetting virginity, which I believe resets the ruin option