Kenshi Thread

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
kenshi-header.png

Has anyone else on this forum heard of this game? It’s a 3rd person sandbox rpg type game set in a post apocalyptic wasteland filled with religious fanatics, ninjas, ogres, bug people, and robots where you start out as shit but slowly get better over time.

I’d compare it most to Mount and Blade, but it’s much more of an open world game and the combat is much harsher, especially when it comes to health.

Another element of note is that there are building mechanics and it has a more strategic mode.

You can play as Humans, Hivers (bug people), Shek (horned orcs), and Skeletons (robots), which each have their own unique bonuses and negatives, as one might expect. For example, Skeletons don’t bleed, but they need special healing equipment that is unique to them, since they are machines, and don’t heal in their own.

If there is anything you are interested in talking about this game, let me know!

Gothic Purple Goblin

Mar 10, 2016
I only got 809 hours into it, I need to bump that up. It's so simple yet I keep going back to it. Has a permanent install on my computer, will never be removed.