Kelly + Throbb

kapuchu

Oct 1, 2015
Pretty simple question.

How do I get the scene with Kelly using Throbb to counteract her meds that keeps her dicks "small".
I'd like to see my PC plowed by a pair of monolithic dicks xD

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Yes the scene requires a penis, and no it doesn't involve that. (from the wiki: "Fuck Kelly with a cock and see how big hers will grow in the process.")

Reactions: CloudStriker

kapuchu

Oct 1, 2015
Yes the scene requires a penis, and no it doesn't involve that. (from the wiki: "Fuck Kelly with a cock and see how big hers will grow in the process.")
Boooooooo
That's something that should be implemented if you ask me xP

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If you're an artist you could always ask Fen for a trade.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
It's kind of a weird scene, yeah. Weird because you would expect her to actually use them and also weird because that's her only penis-in-vagina scene. And if I remember right she has no topping scenes for guys and her only topping scene period is a double penetration one.

For whatever reason she just has oral scenes and then all of her penetration scenes are fetishy. Not sure if that was the intention but it feels more like she was left unfinished.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
It's kind of a weird scene, yeah. Weird because you would expect her to actually use them and also weird because that's her only penis-in-vagina scene. And if I remember right she has no topping scenes for guys and her only topping scene period is a double penetration one.

For whatever reason she just has oral scenes and then all of her penetration scenes are fetishy. Not sure if that was the intention but it feels more like she was left unfinished.

You are correct, she's an abandoned character. She was created by Quiet Browser and Lukadoc who stopped writing for TiTS and jumped on the band wagon of Fall of Eden which production for has stalled due to the creator having to deal with RLI.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
You are correct, she's an abandoned character. She was created by Quiet Browser and Lukadoc who stopped writing for TiTS and jumped on the band wagon of Fall of Edan which production for has stalled due to the creator having to deal with RLI.
I mean, it's possible that with enough application of dollareedoos that you could persuade...