Kasyrra getting MC pregnant a second time

Impstar

May 31, 2018
So after the first time MC gets pregnant by Kasyrra, depending on how you handle it there may be a line that states that next time there would be more and stronger imps. But in the current iteration of the Winter City dungeon, there doesn't appear to be a way of getting imp-nant. In fact, Kasyrra actually goes out of her way to prevent it in text.

Is this as planned? Am I missing some path to do this (and if I am, please let me know how I would go about getting the MC imp-nant)? Or will this be implemented in future content?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Any time Kas blows a load in your pussy after the tutorial, she can get you pregnant. If the text says she doesn't, then she doesn't. You should read her actual conversation about imps, maybe you'll see why she's reticent to do so. Especially considering what just happened downstairs.

Impstar

May 31, 2018
Any time Kas blows a load in your pussy after the tutorial, she can get you pregnant. If the text says she doesn't, then she doesn't. You should read her actual conversation about imps, maybe you'll see why she's reticent to do so. Especially considering what just happened downstairs.
I, uh, did. Read it that is. I fully understand the in-story reasons she hates imps and might not want to make more or make the MC a mother of them.

This is out of story. Frankly I like the imp-birth/corruption scenes and wanted to see more. The previous imp-birth scene heavily implied there would be future ones. Which leaves me with questions. For one, you said "any time Kas blows a load in your pussy after the tutorial, she can get you pregnant."

Assuming that dreams don't count (correct me if I'm wrong of course), is there another time where she can impregnate you? The first time she blows a load in the MC (edit: first time after the tutorial), I believe it's a guaranteed pregnancy (or at least it's never not been one for me, so long as the MC isn't already pregnant). Other than the dream and I think the holiday interaction, I don't remember any other time she can impregnate you. In the Winter City, even after she blows a load in the MC, she then says a line about how she doesn't want the MC to give birth to imps and does something that presumably prevents it.

Am I misunderstanding something? Is there a chance for an imp pregnancy in this scene but it's just not guaranteed (so RNG isn't on my side basically)?

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Impstar

May 31, 2018
Did she blow a load in your pussy? If yes, it should be hooked up to imp-preg and if not that's an error. If not, then no.
I believe there's an error then, because I've done that encounter 3 times, all 3 times a load was blown in MC's pussy, and all 3 times nothing came of it (except, as mentioned above, Kas apparently going out of her way to prevent it in text).

Impstar

May 31, 2018
Could have sworn I got knocked up with imps after that scene on my char.
Well I can't tell you you're wrong, all I can say is share my experiences. Did you also get Kas saying that it wouldn't do for you to get pregnant with imps (or some variation of such) during the end of the scene in question? If not, do you think you could roughly describe which choices you made to get to that point?