Kasyrra demon making fluids

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
After you get the ability to visit Kasyrra in her home, it's she suppose to make the player give birth to demons if Kasyrra fucks the player? It's that what demons are suppose to do?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I believe it happens every time, after my first scene with her my champ got imps because I didn't know that. After that, I used the brown leaf to make her infertile so it wouldn't happen again. And yes, is something beyond Kas control as she explains, she will always have you or anyone, herself included only breeding imps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

For some reason when I have Kasyrra doggy my character in her dream palace, my character doesn't get pregnant.
Maybe she doesn't want you to she hates imps with a passion. I never questioned it and I keep the buttslut one so it doesn't happen no one wants them.

Reactions: Avallonkao

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
For some reason when I have Kasyrra doggy my character in her dream palace, my character doesn't get pregnant.
Probably not written to happen honestly, probably to get the point across she fucking hate imps, and doesnt want to ruin you with them. Considering your in her hell house she has told you how she wants you to give her a real child.