Kashima Incedent

Arrow6

Oct 1, 2016
I had beaten the captain and now am hopelessly wandering around the Command Deck. No Idea where to go. Any help?

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
having access to any of the kashima Incedent is a bug as none of it has actually be released yet  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
At OP...load some earlier save, turn of debug mode.

Kashima Incedent is atm "under work" event so any issue people will come with it would be still handwaved with: that not yet official ingame so we not going fix bug for unofficial yet event. So as said above you need return to some save before this event to continue playing. If you not have any such save....welll I must say you in quite bad spot since it will either req. you try save edit that save or jsut restart fully anew.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The Kashima mission is triggering prematurely in the public build due to a bug with the date check (which has since been fixed and pending for the next release). However, this is unrelated to the bug of being stuck on the command deck. If you have already started the Kashima mission and you are stuck on the command deck, please post a .tits save file so I can check to see if that bug in particular has been fixed for the next release.