Karmic Subjugation

Coaxke

Jun 8, 2016
Intro:

Hi, the names' Coaxke. I am a h-game developer who is working on Karmic Subjugation.

Karmic Subjugation is a game made in the RPG Maker MV engine with the artwork being created by a talented team of artists. Its a sex-driven game with a story.

Story:

You play as a former princess with a dream and a particular lifestyle. Her life changes drastically when the 'Republic Of New Stavros' waged a 'Declarationless War' against its ally, the Empire Of Old Lobitz.

Despite the advantage of the surprise attack, the Empire defeated the Republic in a costly war that left the economy of both nations in ruins.

The Republic has been turned into a vassal state of the Empire, stripping it of all of its sovereignty and autonomy. Its leaders replaced with imperial loyalists, observed and controlled by the newly founded 'Imperial Protectorate', the Empire forces the republican citizens to pay the enormous reparations, even if it causes famine and death.

Meanwhile, the newly elected president turned Imperatrix, enacts draconian laws to control the lobitzian citizens in order to save the imperial economy from its demise. The pettiest of crimes can now result in punishment, imprisonment and even death. Not even the great houses can escape her will.

And those who resist have the tendency to disappear.

Refusing to give in, the princess escapes the Imperatrixes rule. In her search for refuge she takes an airship to the defeated Republic Of New Stavros, hoping that amongst the chaotic aftermath of the 'Declarationless War' is a chance to fulfill her dream...

To create her own business empire!

But as the events unfold the dark forces continue to watch the spectacle...

Partymembers:

Diana* (1 of 8)

Diana is the former imperial princess of House Gerich. From a young age onwards she was more interested in adventures than in becoming a high lady of her house.

She joined the imperial army at a young age quickly rose in the ranks until she became an officer of the 'Seranade Spec Ops' who were named after the first Imperatrix of the Empire.

720pdiana.png

More members to come...

Screenshots:

mainmenupic.png 720pdianascene1.png 720pintro3.png

Features:
  • Change difficulty at any time
  • Custom music and randomized battle music
  • Custom DragonBones animations
  • Custom pixel and scene graphics
  • Custom tilesets
  • Custom busts
  • Game Overless*
  • Quest book and markers
  • No 'Random Encounters'
  • No 'Failed To Escape'

Upcoming Featues:

• Day Night Cycle with weather effects
  • Areal/Situational effects on skills
  • Changing outfits
  • Lantern + oil
  • Autosaves
  • Choices
  • Game Overless Helpful Hints
  • And more...

Fetishes/Scenes:

• M/F

Upcoming Fetishes/Scenes:

• BDSM
  • Tentacles
  • Gangbang
  • Reverse Gangbang
  • FemDom
  • Prostitution
  • F/F
  • M/M/F
  • F/F/M
  • And more

Fetishes/Scenes that won't come...

• Scat
  • Piss
  • ... and more... ?

Explanations:

• Game Overless:
    If your party is defeated in combat you won't need to go back to the 'Title Menu' just to press 'Continue' and 'Load Savefile'. It works much more like in 'Amnesia The Dark Descent' or like in 'SOMA'. You will start where you saved the last time.
  • Diana: Can be renamed
Known Issues:

• A lot of work needs to be done.

Conclusion:

Thanks for dropping by to give my thread a chance. I hope you will find this game enjoyable enough to support me on Patreon.

If you have questions I will try to answer them as good as I can. Game critique also very appreciated.

If I have misunderstood the 'Showcase FAQ' and the 'Adult Game Thread Guideline' topics, let me know.

I hope to see you around^^

Last edited: