Karlsson's Gambit

Grym Gudinna

May 9, 2020
Hi everyone!

My name is Tess, and I wanted to just showcase a game I created on this wonderful site! (TiTs is the dream game I wish I was smart enough to try and make but I can't so I just enjoy playing it!)

My game is called Karlsson's Gambit, and it is a Renpy visual novel. I know this game might be a niche area and not for everyone, but I still hope someone likes it enough to try! It is a very heavily choice based narrative, especially over the long-term as earlier choices can have a butterfly effect much later. This free download also includes a walkthrough in the Games folder if you want see a little more about choices, etc.

It is only a Version 0.1d, but it does have 18,500 words and 450 renders so I hope it's enough to whet the appetite for people!

Release Date of Game: April 24, 2020

Overview:
You play as a male protagonist who has recently been - in his mind unfairly - arrested and sentenced to five years in prison. While in prison, he is approached by a mysterious woman who offers him an opportunity to work under a special "inmate rehabilitation" program with one of the richest companies in the world, The Karlsson Group. This program will allow him to get out of his sentence in only six months instead of five long years...if he can survive and thrive. Little does he know that he will be exposed to a far more dangerous and strange situation than he anticipated, as he will be exposed to a world of conflict, ambition, cruelty, passion, and of course sex. You also play as a secondary female protagonist for parts of the story, and her choices can also impact the narrative.

Genre tags:
3dcg, Visual Novel, Multiple Protagonists, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Blowjob, Multiple Endings, Bdsm, Female Domination, Humiliation, Lesbian, Milf, Romance, Oral Sex, Teasing

Warning: The dark/evil path is dark and evil so avoid that path is not your thing.

Some sample images:

645555_ship2.jpg
645536_f9575.jpg
645507_limo12.jpg
645500_office9b.jpg
655799_meetings3.png
645540_f8888.jpg
645529_sismeeting16.jpg

Free download:

MEGA Download (Win/Linux) (647MB)

MEGA Download (Mac) (629 MB)

Compressed Version (PC 133MB) *Please note I didn't make this version but a nice person did this!

I've gotten some good feedback so far from others both positive and negative, but very very new to all of this (never ever read a line of code before trying this insane idea!) and still learning, so if anyone plays this and has constructive feedback - even severe and mean (ok non-trolling please!) - it's ok as I'm a big girl and won't get defensive and I want to learn as much as I can!

I only have a Patreon site although I am learning about things like Discord and other sites about adult games. I just started so just trying to get all up to speed on everything!

Thank you!

Incuboss

May 19, 2018
Pretty good game. Played it awhile back. A bit extreme in some places for my tastes and a bit too branching in my opinion. It felt like the entire game needed to be played several times in order to experience all of the content and that was a bit laborious for me. Having said that, the content is good and if you like some of the more heavy-handed elements of femdom, this is a good outlet. There's a fair bit in there for milder tastes as well though, so as long as you can get through some parts, the others should salt your potatoes. Sometimes the characters are a bit one-dimensional, but for the most part, enjoyable.