Kara means "to bone."

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Hi there guys, gals and non binary pals. In wake of my initial complaints, I decided to put my money where my mouth is and write a couple of submissions, big and small, for CoC2. While right now they are mostly male in focus -- and of a specific kind -- my desires are flimsy at best while my interests are wast. So really, do not except to find here any kind of constant in the way I think, what I want or how I write. The only thing that is constitant about me is that I am at incosistent. Without further ado --

Finished projects --
Hirrud bad end (submited but would love input)
Minotaur miner anal (magic strap supported and not submited) -- will post link later.

Currently working on
Kocchie (name pending) -- A half leotharn catboy
Northern Minotaur boy -- A Nikol/Prince vranus of northen minotaurs. Instead of looking like femboy, he will be a hunk or an ambush.

On hold:
Rooh -- Scope creep happened. It went way outside of my initial pictch of writing few sexual scenes into a full blown expansion. And I did not feel comftroble in doing or asking for permision to do so, so the twink will be stuck in purgatory untill further notice.

Last edited:

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I don't know if it was on purpose, but you forgot to give open access to your doc.
Oh pardon my incompetence. I just got some free time, and my PC back, so it should be open for all.

Anyway, with that blunder sorted, my plate is still full. I still have not settled on his name, but, nevertheless here is the introduction to my leotharn catboy Kocchie (name pending

Kids, do not be afraid of Kocchie!

//Shows in the Leothar Village tab

[Peculiar leothar]​

As the mingling of the locals simmers down, you take note of a large Leotharn not so subtle taking a note of you. Yet unlike {pc had met the twins or is half leotharn themselves|most of|rest of} his kin, what catches your attention is not his size, although you do reassure yourself that he is indeed a large lad, or even his apparent interest in you. No. It is his fur, or more so lack thereof. While his limbs and tail are decorated in the same kind of spotted fluff so tied to their aesthetic aesthetic, his face and torso are as hair free as a baby's bottom. That same mug lacks the elongated snout, giving him a far more human-like appearance. A half-Leathern would be your guess. And with how his toned skin beautifully contrasts the white snow, a handsome one two.

Alas, any sort of fine detail is hard to distinguish without getting closer to the curious lad.

//Open three options

[Meet him] [Not now] [Not interested]

[Not now]​

//Leads to village menu

[Not interested]​

//Removes the [peculiar Leotharn] option from the ment
//Text – frankly, you do not care what the big oaf wants from you. Hopefully he will leave you alone if you just ignore him.

[Meet him]​

//Text – See what is his deal

With a few slow steps, you approach the peculiar individual. And yep, you will have to reiterate to yourself – he is Indeed a large lad. [PC.height range 0 80 90|Towering over you|Looking you straight in the eyes|being shorter just by the head's length], the leotharn, even if not for the rest of him, would stand out even in this village of giants, yet it's that "rest" that drew you to him… that, and the side-eye he has been sending your way.

"Hi there," you start, "my name is [pc.name], [pc.isdcb|the hell is your deal? Didn't your mother teach you not to stare at strangers?|what can I help you with?|why are you so big?]

"Oh excuse me, [pc.isMale|sir|madame] if I am bothering you…" he replies, his voice a lot more… soft, a lot more subdued and a lot more proper/"high class" compared to your preconceived notions. "I do not know what came over me. It's just, we do not get many visitors, and you yourself stand out even amongst the few that we do," he sights. "Pardon, where are my manners? Look at me, poking my nose where I shouldn't."

The defensive and apologetic stance he takes, evidently recoiling from your arrival, catches you off guard. "[pc.isdcb|Kid… It is not that I do not appreciate some reverence, but If I took offense at every peasant eye-fucking me, I would be up-and-arms all day.|Considering that I[pc.hasCompanios|and my lot are|am a] visitor[plural|s], some side-eyeing by the locals comes with the territory.|Oh, it's fine. I am cute, and people like cute.] Still, I could be overthinking this, but you seem like you want to talk. Do you?"

"I, ahem, yes," he says, his irises darting from side till they lock-in onto a laying spear, "but not now. Please excuse me, I have a meal to prepare and, ahem, catch. Please come visit me at my home later!"

And then, he buzzers off, leaving you with a various questions swarming your mind, major one being:

"Where? His home, where?

[Ask about the Half-Leotharn]​

//Replace the [Peculiar Leotharn] with this
//Leads to one off scene
//Text – Ask Vari about the peculiar guy

"So Vari," you hum, watching the large, muscular half-leothran pass you by. "Who is that?"

"Oh that is Kocchi," Vari says, her ears and eyes flickering at your inquiry. "Interested in meeting him?"

"Well, I did and…"

"Oh, dear, did it not go well?"

"Something like that," you respond, noting the sudden frown decorating her usually carefree mug.

"Oh excuse Kocchi, for that's just how he is. Constantly shy around the members of the tribe, much less outsiders," the [vari.fucked|MILF|cougar] replies, her fluffy tail tapping in place as she tries to figure out the best way to further describe the fluffy fella. "He always had trouble, well not so much in making friends – after all, we are all tightly knitted – but more so in being able to express himself whenever making first contact. He usually needs time to prepare."

"Prepare?"

"Yes. But really, me explaining it all would be spoiling the experience," she smiles. "Go talk to him. His place is over there," she points at a large tent with a deer skull at the entrance, "I guarantee it will play out differently this time."

You nod.

//Open a new option inside of the village called [Kocchi's home]

[Kocchi's home]​

//Text – [first time|So this is the place?|[kocchi.fucked|[pc.isdcb|You really have nothing better to do, so why not pay a visit to your large cat toy?|Honestly, Kocchis warm embrace is what you craving right about now.Why not visit your favorite, pound for pound, kitty boy?]|Visit the large Leotharn.]

"A large deer skull," you hum to yourself as you approach the tent, no different than any other, stopping at the entrance. And yeah, it is just as Vari said: up, you see it; a huge, boney ornament decorating the front 'door'. Its large shape paints an image of a mighty beast that didn't go down without a fight. Its head serves as a prized trophy to a mighty hunter. Yet, even with all those images rushing through you, one thing reels them in; "But isn't this supposed to be Kocchis place?"

Alas, before you could ponder it further, a low, boyish tone grazes your ears as the curtain of the tent moves to the side.

"Welcome, [pc.sirMadam]," says the guy of the hour, his hefty frame bowing down as to avoid bumping into the deer, "I hope you didn't wait long. I haven't had a guest in quite some time, so I needed to make sure I had something to serve you."

You chuckle: "[pc.isdcb|Nah, not at all. Still, one thing: How about next time, when you invite someone, you give them some god-damned direction? You are lucky that the cougar exists, otherwise I would have not bothered looking.|Oh, I just came; next time, how about giving me a more concrete location? 'My home' is just… It is not like I just met you or anything.|No biggie for I just came; you were a little hard to find though. How am I supposed to know what 'your home' is when I don't know where you live, silly?"]

His cheeks flush with all hues of red: "Oh… Pardon me. I was just so taken back by your approach, I just forgot," he stops, bowing his entire top half. "So, to make it up for you, why not join me inside?" he straightens out, moving the 'door' to the side to welcome you in.

"Oh, I may? So if I wasn't lost, you would have just left me be?"

"W-hhat? No…" he groans, scratching his scalp, "It's just I feel bad and–"

You chuckle, slapping him on your way in, "Relax, Kocchie. Nice name, by the way. Nice enough to share, one would think."

"Oh, excuse me," he blushes, following suit.

[Next]

What catches your attention immediately upon your entry is just how spacious yet compact, crammed yet empty the whole interior feels. It's the little and big things: the way how one side of the room is decorated with two bookshelves, each jam-packed to the brim. One with its namesake and other with boney sculptures. Right next to them you can find a working table. One a bit too small for someone of Kocchies size, which leads you to believe that it is either for decoration or his knees besides it. Which wouldn't be the worst way to do so, you suppose: his floor is covered in dried straw, over which numerous pelts lay atop, their bright tones illuminating nooks and crannies where light doesn't reach; quite exquisite ones too, if your feet are to be trusted.

Other corners are slightly less crammed, but non the less filled with, to compound it all, stuff: many kinds of animal pelts lay strewn and about on the walls, underneath which pots filled with rations, dried and otherwise, take space. Yet the center is remarkably empty – all you see is a bunch of furrs jumbled together into a makeshift bed; nevertheless, if it is anything like the floor you are currently standing on, sleeping on it does sound pleasing.

Overall:

"[pc.isDK|It's fine, I guess,|What a nice place you got here,]" you hum.

"Thanks," the big guy smiles, your appreciation for his decor leaving him with an apparent sense of self approval. "My previous tent was a lot more quaint in terms of living-commodities, but since we are staying here a lot more than we are used to, I thought: 'Why not spruce it up a little?' It was a success, although I am not sure how I will carry half of this stuff when we start moving again."

"And when will that be?"

"Who knows?" Kocchi politely shrugs, if that is even possible, moving past you and towards his pots. Taking two plates next to them, he places some dried meat and some drink-filled cups. There even seems to be some berries thrown in for good measure. "We move when we move; we live where we live. Let's just, here and now, make most of it. With that in mind," he says, moving to the center of the room. Placing the two bowls of food right next to piles of fluffy pillows. "Please take a seat."

Nodding, you do so. And, wow! If his floor can be described as soft, then these pillows must be where resting souls reside.

"Is everything fine, [pc.mf|sir|madam]?" he asks, "If you need anymore pillows [pc.ispregnant|for you and your child], I could bring them to you."

"Noted," you smile, taking the cup and piece of meat off your plate, "Let's just eat first, and if anything comes up, I will ring you."

Kocchie simple nods back, simply chirping out "I am at your service," before gauging on his plate all the same.

Last edited:

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Well well well! I haven't updated this thread in over three weeks. My apologies!

Kocchie is going swell, but my restless ass has started numerous other projects for personal satisfaction (most not CoC2) so this boy is still ways off. I may just try to implement half of his content when I get the chance. Or maybe implement a shorter encounter that I have been working on first.

Whatever comes first, I suppose.

[Next]​

As you are chomping down on the dried, salty meat and gulping the nutritious milk, the atmosphere that surrounds the two of you is pleasant[pc.isDK| enough]. While not much is being said, maybe a chit-chat here and there on "how's the food" and "are you alright", that is more than fine with you; it gives oneself time to come up with some talking subjects.

|| Opens Up Options in order shown bellow
[Examine the tall pretty boy] [Examine the tall femboy] [His shiness] [Him] [His life]

[Examine the tall pretty boy]​

// Text – Why not first take a closer look at the hunky guy first? <b>This will make his face more boyish.<|b>

[Examine the tall femboy]​

// Text – Why not first take a closer look at the hunky femboy? <b>This will make his face more feminine.<|b>

Kocchie, being a half-leothran of some kind, would be a pretty imposing lad if one would take into account solely the size of his frame. Yet the more you take stock of his behavior and, really, the rest of him, all that comes to mind is a picture of a well behaved, if overgrown, housecat.

{kocchie.isfem
|He is baby faced, wide eyed and just, to put it simply, pretty. It is like his profile was sculpted specifically to confuse as to how something so androgynous, so easy on the eyes, could be found on someone so swole.
|He is pretty[pc.isDK|, you will give him that]. Soft yet still pronounced jawline combined with his smooth mug bestow him with a boyish youthfulness not that dissimilar to the one found in elvish circles.}
His blue irises, slitted when need be, periodically track you while he himself chows down on the salty chop, his prominent lips motioning with each bite. Even with no utensils at hand, his table manners are more "prim and proper" than what you have come to expect from your time in the marches[pc.background Noble|[pc.isDK| – especially amongst the low-lives| – especially amongst the lower class]. Plus with how well kept his neck-long, yellowish gray hair is, there is this sense that he, consciously or not, is trying to keep up some sort of dignified image even as his pointy feline ears wag with excitment.

Adding to that sense of modesty, he is modestly clothed. While the rest of his Ilk prances about with nothing but undergarments to their name, a simple short, rose-colored short-sleeved tunic and white braies seem like a fashion statement in comparison. One could even accuse him of being a bit of a prude – jokingly of course.

Even so, that amount of garb can not hide just how well developed he is. Albeit not reaching the upper ranges of orcs and minotaurs, the way even his flabby cloth is forced to contour around his frame really is something. Triangle shoulders lead into a comparable narrow waist, attached to which is a giant, fluffy tail. Fluff that both his front lacks. An observation that only highlights his fur covered feet and hands, whose spotted blanket ends at his biceps and thighs. Their coloration no different than that of his hair.

[His shiness]​

// Text --Is he usually this shy?

"[pc.dcb|So what's your deal?Are you always such a nervous wreck when someone new approaches you? If you do not mind me asking: Are you always that tense when meeting someone new?|So kitty: are you always that jittery when meeting cute girls," you say, noting the [pc.isDK|the slight uneasiness|the respectful stance] he has around you.

"Y-yeah, to be honest, I am just not used to having visitors," he nods, finishing his snack before lowering his head to hide the uncomfortable grimace he is making. "N-not because I dislike them – you – or anything. Just not used to them is all. Unlike most of the villagers, I tend to avoid making contact with the locals. A tendency I picked up as a kid, and one that makes it hard to leave good first impressions."

"[pc.isdcb|Be that as it may,|Now I wouldn't quite say that,|While you were silly,]" you retort, "you certainly made a strong one on me."

He coughs, "Likewise. Albeit, I would still like to apologize for ditching you back there. I needed time to mentally prepare… Let's just say that being a host eases the nerves."

"You do have the qualities of one."

"Much appreciated."

[Him]​

// Text – He does stand appart in terms of looks and manners. What gives?

"[pc.isdcb|So, what is your deal?" you ask matter of factly, all the while the taste of salty chop still lingers. "Not entirely Leothran and not entirely uncultured. Not indigenous to these lands, I take it?"

"I-I am not sure how to reply to that," he sights, tapping his finger across his plate. "I was not born and raised here, yes. I come from the desert lands of Jassira – son of an Anubian Mother and Leotharn mom."

"A little dry but it will suffice," you reply. "So a Jassiran, hmmm? What brings you to these baren tundras?"
|"Let's cut to the chase," you say as the aftertaste of the salty snack lingers. "Compared to {pc.has met the twin sisters|most of village folk|everyone else}, you stand out like a sour thumb. You aren't originally from the Marches I take it?"

"Um, yes. You are correct. While I try not not to stand out," he chuckles, you think, "the truth is my roots originate under the watchful warmth of the Jassiran sun. My mom is a Leothran; my mother is an Anubian."

"Wow," you let out, "a Jassiran? So what compels a guy to trade a sandy desert for a snowy one?"
|"Question: you are not entirely a kitty cat, yet you are not entirely a wild cat. What gives?"

The semi-fluffy boy chuckles, you think, "If you are asking why I don't quite fit in, madam, it is simple – I am not from the Marches. The deserts of Jassira are my roots. Son of an Anubian mother and Leothran mommy."

"Oh, a desert boy! That is sweet. Why come here, though?"]

"Um, so," he gasps, fidgeting a little. "My mom hails from these lands, albeit she never spoke that highly of them. Painting them as savage steps from which she was lucky to escape from. A stance that my Anubian mother, head of one of the larger merchant families, encouraged as a way to keep my curiosity down. Yet what they tried to subside, the books provide.

"Whenever I was not busy studying arithmetic or old-world scriptures, what free time my child self had was spent scooped up in our library. Amongst the texts of ancient philosophers and fictional tales, the historic accounts of The Belharan Empire preoccupied my mind."

"Huh, I wouldn't have guessed that Leothran had entries related to them," you reply.

"Well, truth be told [pc.ismf|Sir|Madam], what was there mostly stemmed from the recorded witness accounts strung together across numerous books. None of them went much in depth. Disjointed contents that I had to cobble together into a somewhat coherent image. For all I know, I could have been just making a fool of myself. Not an unusual thing for me," he says matter of factly, "Nevertheless, I had to go there."

"[pc.isdcb|Ah, well ain't that sweet? A dream steaming from the child's wonder. Alas, can you cut to the chase and tell me how you got here?|Well speak about following one's dreams. So how exactly did you come here?|Ah, that is adorable! Being so full of dream wonder. So,hmmmm, did you ride a cloud to here?]"

"Mother had a delivery that she was requested to do in person. A deposit of spices for the{PC did Ryns quest|former} Queen of the frost elves. Alas, like always, she was busy, so she needed someone to do so in her stead. I volunteered.

"My trip to the Marches was supposed to be only a quick stop. A short-lived excursion to quench my childhood want; an opportunity I couldn't possibly let pass me. I booked a boat, intent to spend no more than a couple of months exploring the supposed barren wastes I knew so little about; it has been four years since then."

"[pc.isDK.|That is the longest ever short stint I have ever heard of.|A quite large departure to your original plan, yes.|Yeah, that is so looooooooong!] What gives?"

"I, um, like it here," he chirps out, "I feel like there should be something more, but there isn't. The first time I encountered this village, its people and their way of life, a charm was casted on me. Getting enveloped into their everyday happenings as their guest… It made me wish I was constantly a part of it. A desire that I expressed to them. One that they accepted with open arms – to openly now that I think about it."

"[pc.isdcb| Albeit, one has to ponder how your parents reacted – if you have even told them, that is.|Oh, good for you! Though, do your parents know that you are here? Have you told them?|Though, do your ma’s know about you being here. Did you tell ‘em?]"

“I did… It wouldn't have felt right to just leave them in the dark, and I needed to bring back the Queen’s part of the transaction. Once I told them, well…” he grumbles; "I was disowned. My parents, thankfully, gave me money to move out, but with the prerequisite that I wouldn't be showing my face from them onward. A prerequisite that I kept."

You stay silent, slowly gulping your cup. Really now, this whole conversation took an uncomfortable turn. One that has more story behind it than you are willing to probe for.

"At least you are happy," you reply, steering away from this shipwreck.

Kocchi nods with a faint beam: "That I am."

[His life]​

// Text -- What does he do around here?

"[pc.isdcb|Is spying on others the only thing you do around here?|So what do you usually do?|So how does a kitty spend his time?]

"The usual day to day life of mine is not that much dissimilar from what most woodsmen do: hunt and forage. When you have enough to feed yourself and your family, you help around the village."

"So then," you reply, "do you only hunt and forage for yourself? You do seem to live alone."

"Yes. It's a little embarrassing to have such a big tent all to oneself, but I don't really have anyone to share it with. If one doesn't have a family or a dear one, I am the result. Not that I mind it too much – there are many things one can do living alone. Reading, for one, as seen by the bookshelf over there. It is mostly filled with carryovers from my old home, mixed with some that I traded for. The other one stacked with figurines is where I keep most of my wooden and boney hand-made sculptures. A hobby that I picked up as a little kid, and one that I truly came to appreciate once I moved here.

"They are quite exquisite," you say, taking in the large figurine of a bear. From proportions, details and many well carved cuts, the thing resembles a miniscule adult.

"Thank you! Others think so too, especially the children. which in turn makes them pretty popular gifts, although most of them are probably lost or destroyed by now."

"Still, having such a large place to yourself, doesn't it get a little lonely?"

"Kind of hard to feel so, even if I wanted to," he chuckles. "People here are more than welcoming, as you have probably noticed. Not a day goes by where I am not asked to join in group activity be it parties, casual gatherings or, ahem, 'recreational' play."

"Do you take them up on it?"

"Of course! There are periods when I want to be my own company, but, for the former two, I make time. I love everyone in our tight knit community, so to just hang around with them brings me joy."

"Excluding the implied orgies, I assume?"

Kocchie chokes up: "I am just not up for it…

"Can we change the subject?"

Next up -- end to his introduction, some parser implementation and sex.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
So is he a sub or domme? Koochie I mean. Also will there be any bimbo variants?

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Kocchie is going swell, but my restless ass has started numerous other projects for personal satisfaction (most not CoC2) so this boy is still ways off. I may just try to implement half of his content when I get the chance. Or maybe implement a shorter encounter that I have been working on first.
Starts inking up his red, editor pen for typos and corrections if the doc becomes viewable.

Reactions: Karakara

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
So is he a sub or domme? Koochie I mean. Also will there be any bimbo variants?
He is here to please his partner in any way they desire, all the while possessing a muscular frame that is more than capable of taking reins in bed.

I am not giving Kocchie genderbend option, but there is a good chance I could introduce one member of his family for girl kissers. Either his dickgirl Anubian mother (and maybe Leotharn mommy (female)), or his Anubian alpha sister. And yes, she would also be a dickgirl.

Probably his sister -- I would like to write a dommy futa, for it is a rite of passage of any hopeful fenoxo and Savin.co writer. With added option for female/cboy players to femdom her.

Edit: Or I could introduce Anubian alpha without tying her to Kocchie. Probably easier.

Starts inking up his red, editor pen for typos and corrections if the doc becomes viewable.
I am going to try and ruin your fun by proofreading and editing my shit real good, ahahaha!

Seriously though, thanks dude. I will try to "finish" him by end of next month, and it will be publicly viewable.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmithEK