Kane Hitting Himself Bug

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
When selecting the same attack option after hitting, Kane hits himself instead of Steele. This makes it possible to just hold 1 the entire fight.

Attachments

• Blanc (H) - 2Hrs 43Mins, 9 Days - Mhen’ga, Ara Ara.json
    612.9 KB · Views: 4

Witar

Feb 7, 2021
Got bug with Kane too, although in different place. When you wrestle him he instawins in first round even if you select the right move and basically does nothing further.

fgfgfg.png

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
Got bug with Kane too, although in different place. When you wrestle him he instawins in first round even if you select the right move and basically does nothing further.

View attachment 28370
That's probably due to a lack of physique or something. I had this issue too, and you had to increase your stats. I don't think up until now though that I've seen a message like that.

What are your scores?

Witar

Feb 7, 2021
What are your scores?
I usually cheat like crazy so i'm 100% in every stat. I doubt it's because of stats though. You are not supposed to lose in first round of wrestling with him, it's 2 out of 3 unless you get too lustful.

Witar

Feb 7, 2021
I actually found what was a problem. Before the fight starts he adds quite a lot of lust to you resulting in instant K.O. in a first round and a bug when he can't have sex with you cause of your big size. If you manage to lower lust after fight starts via editor everything goes as it should. You can win and scar him as intended.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
I usually cheat like crazy so i'm 100% in every stat. I doubt it's because of stats though. You are not supposed to lose in first round of wrestling with him, it's 2 out of 3 unless you get too lustful.
If we're really talking 100% in every stat, then presumably you've maxed out your libido and potentially taint as well. Which is kind of part of the problem there.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
When selecting the same attack option after hitting, Kane hits himself instead of Steele. This makes it possible to just hold 1 the entire fight.
Thanks for the save! Was able to fix this for next.

Someone did a bunch of refactoring work a while ago and "cleaned" this so target and attacker were no longer switched. But we do actually want them to be reversed from the way they normally are. Wasn't actually me breaking things with something like that for once, which actually feels really nice.