[0.7.8] Kailani text says she's already heavily pregnant on first heat sex

Square

Aug 6, 2019
So I finally got to Kailani's heat impregnation sex for the very first time, and after the first scene of getting jumped and cumming in her, the next scene where we fuck her treats her as though she's already well into her pregnancy. Granted, my character can cum huge volumes and is very virile, but I don't think it's supposed to read like this is the 2nd time we've fucked while she was in heat and that we know for a fact that she's carrying.

"You can feel how excited she is against your cock, but as ready as you both are, she’s still pregnant – this isn’t the time to go as roughly as you can, no matter how much her hormones are telling her to get railed like a cheap whore. Although it’s not the best angle, given her belly between you two, you help her lift her legs to hook around your waist for stability. You’ll be doing most of the work, but keeping her hips up is all part of the... appeal of the position."
Later on in the same scene:

"The leverage isn’t going to get any better: you start thrusting your hips against Kailani’s slowly, getting her used to the position before picking up the pace. She may be an expectant mother and there may be a big, swollen belly between you two, but she’s still a woman with needs, and you’re the mate that needs to see them satisfied. Fortunately, her state has only done positive things for her capacity and lubrication."
The last instance of this strange pregnancy foreknowledge for the scene is:

"To your mild surprise, it happens all at once: one final push, and her pussy yawns widely enough to accept the crown of your knot, and you sink deeper and deeper into her, her vulva easily accepting the bulb of your flesh into herself. She’s so ready to accept you, it’s more of a hesitation than an effort to fit, especially with a cock like yours – you’re so gargantuan that you’re afraid that you might hurt her or the baby, but despite your inner turmoil, Kailani acts like she’s hungry for more. Just like that, you’re tied to her: her body is sealed around yours, and not a drop of your seed is going anywhere but deeper inside."

The scene that follows after once all the sex is done says this:

"You ask her what comes next. The answer is obvious, but you’d rather hear it from her, just so you two are communicating.

Kailani frowns as her eyes travel down her own body. Her left hand rolls across her flat tummy, the fur bristling between her spread fingers. "In a good world, I am now with kit," she responds, giving her stomach a rub. "It will be some time, and then the kit will come."

It’s a fragile question to ask – Kailani’s been going on about having a ‘family’ ever since she named you her mate, so it’s clear that it’s something that’s been on her mind since the start – but you ask her what you two will do if it doesn’t take the first time. Pregnancies don’t always take on the first try."

In short, for her very first heat sex with us, she's already deep into her pregnancy after she drags us in and gets rough with us, but the bump and baby inside are gone when it's over.