Just how big can TFs make people?

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
From a lore perspective, what would happen if someone was to, for example, decide to overdose someone else on Throb, but instead of stopping they just kept going, injecting more and more and more into that person. Would their dick just keep growing forever, would it reach a maximum size that it just cant get any bigger?

It would not suprise me at all if somewhere someone tried to do this and ended up with a cock the size of a buss and no idea what to do with it.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There are obvious limits from circulatory system. And other body systems too. Unlike fat, growing and supporting living cells requires adequate metabolism. So... Want bus-sized cock? Grow yourself to kaiju size. And this would requirte much more than just Throbb.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Ok so if you consider "GaloMax" the TF for this, this is the highest I've gotten.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your monstrously thick shaft is 147.5 inches long and 24.6 inches across. The entirety of its glowing blue surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners.

I can get way higher by the way, as far as I am aware there is no limit to dick size. GaloMax alone gets you this, and then lots and lots and lots of cum. The Steele who has this dick is basically a walking cumdump. However since she doesn't have balls she will never game over!