Just curious don't come after me.

Zenroku

May 8, 2024
Does the dev plan on making another game? I just see the potential of his way of making games and in new worlds/genres. Like how coc2 is fantasy and Tits is scifi. They both are awesome. I feel he can make a good game that is slice of life, historical fantasy, ect.. Or maybe my imagination is getting to me. Has the dev said anything about another game? I know they are probably busy but im close to finishing the games. I need more.

TheShepard256

IIRC, Fen once expressed interest in doing a steampunk game after TiTS - or at least, that was the planned spiritual successor to TiTS and CoC. I also don't remember if that was before or after he got burnt out on smut writing (my guess would be 'before'), so unless it ever gets officially announced, I'd assume it won't happen.
No idea for Savin.

Zenroku

May 8, 2024
IIRC, Fen once expressed interest in doing a steampunk game after TiTS - or at least, that was the planned spiritual successor to TiTS and CoC. I also don't remember if that was before or after he got burnt out on smut writing (my guess would be 'before'), so unless it ever gets officially announced, I'd assume it won't happen.
No idea for Savin.
I hope he does. I can't find "similar" games and what is considered similar is not at all. It is the right balance of text and visual representations among other things.