Just a quick question about creating content...

Lord_Malgar

Apr 12, 2019
I would like to ask that if I created a character, wrote everything about said character (yes, I am very aware of how much I would need to write. emphasis on I), create interactions with other characters, even several quest's and plethora of content said character, what are the chances of my character being added to the game, or at the very least considered?

Thank you for your time.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I would like to ask that if I created a character, wrote everything about said character (yes, I am very aware of how much I would need to write. emphasis on I), create interactions with other characters, even several quest's and plethora of content said character, what are the chances of my character being added to the game, or at the very least considered?

Thank you for your time.
In short its up to Fen. The long answer is this: Grammar must be 100%. (small mistakes might be overlooked if fixed by you so keep an eye out.) The npc must be good this one is very subjective everyone has there own tastes but if it is written well it has a decent chance. Use Parser's they are meant to help the coders and the writers if you don't do that well you will most likely be rejected. No black listed shit if any of the black listed subject matter is on your doc it will be rejected. These are just the basics I will leave a link to a much more informative doc.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/how-to-submit-and-write-content.94/

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017

Thank you for your time.

It depends on how good you are, as usual. Look, there are really good writers like Will or Wsan that gained Fens trust and they can churn out astonishing content at an impressive rate son they get their content in-game almost as soon as they finish writing it. Other have to wait for our stuff to get reviewed, and the queue is about 6-7 months of wait time. So unless you're a writing god don't expect your stuff to get in-game anytime soon. Once you submit it, Fen will review it, if the writing is good it will get in most likely.

This said. We have a ton of people coming here every day stating they're gonna write this or that, most never write anything, the few that do write and actually finish it, most write something terrible and a few ones write something good enough to be considered worthy of getting in-game.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
A couple things worth noting: Wsan and Will have been producing stuff of high priority (Zheng Shi content), so most of their work has been skipping the line. The backlog isn't about how good you are as a writer. Also, if you want your content to get in, you have to follow the guidelines Runing linked, most especially using parsers. If you don't use parsers, your project will automatically be rejected

Lord_Malgar

Apr 12, 2019
In short its up to Fen. The long answer is this: Grammar must be 100%. (small mistakes might be overlooked if fixed by you so keep an eye out.) The npc must be good this one is very subjective everyone has there own tastes but if it is written well it has a decent chance. Use Parser's they are meant to help the coders and the writers if you don't that well you will most likely be rejected. No black listed shit if any of the black listed subject matter is on your doc it will be rejected. These are just the basics I will leave a link to a much more informative doc.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/how-to-submit-and-write-content.94/

That is good to know about making the character have a fighting chance in such personalized fetishes. And thank you so much for providing me the link for how to use Parser. Would really be really frustrating to write a big thing, only to go around and rewrite everything. So, you saved me a lot of time, which of I am grateful.

It depends on how good you are, as usual. Look, there are really good writers like Will or Wsan that gained Fens trust and they can churn out astonishing content at an impressive rate son they get their content in-game almost as soon as they finish writing it. Other have to wait for our stuff to get reviewed, and the queue is about 6-7 months of wait time. So unless you're a writing god don't expect your stuff to get in-game anytime soon. Once you submit it, Fen will review it, if the writing is good it will get in most likely.

This said. We have a ton of people coming here every day stating they're gonna write this or that, most never write anything, the few that do write and actually finish it, most write something terrible and a few ones write something good enough to be considered worthy of getting in-game.

Yesh, that's a long line. But it sounds like it would be worth the effort if I really worked on refining it. And I really don't want to be one of those people you mentioned who say this and that but are all just talk. So I am not going to state anything yet, and if I do create anything, only time will tell.

A couple things worth noting: Wsan and Will have been producing stuff of high priority (Zheng Shi content), so most of their work has been skipping the line. The backlog isn't about how good you are as a writer. Also, if you want your content to get in, you have to follow the guidelines Runing linked, most especially using parsers. If you don't use parsers, your project will automatically be rejected

Just more the reason why I am grateful for Runing linking the document. I cant imagine how irritating knowing that you would essentially would have rewrite something you had put a lot of effort into.

First you gotta wait until Fen gets the chance to review it. Then if it's good, it'll get in. If not, it won't.

Alright then, so I suppose that the notion of weeks (if not months) of editing and refining is highly recommended? Alright, hopefully shouldn't strain my sanity, lets go!

Seriously, thank you guys for informing me on all of this.