Just a quick little question

Aria.Steele

Jul 10, 2017
The current, public release of the game only goes up to Uvento, correct? With there currently being no Probe there?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The current, public release of the game only goes up to Uvento, correct? With there currently being no Probe there?
Correct. Myrellion is currently the most recent installment in the main storyline, with Uveto being a side planet.

Aria.Steele

Jul 10, 2017
Correct. Myrellion is currently the most recent installment in the main storyline, with Uveto being a side planet.
Thanks again bud, can't wait for more! (I have actually gotten rather hooked on the story, all smutty stuff aside ;P)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Uveto is a side planet and as such will never have a probe. Also yes, it is the most current planet as far as difficulty of content goes, but Myrellion is the most recent story planet.

As far as future probes, I've heard of no whispers of what the next planet will be beyond a few concepts of planets that will exist at some point. There is also something about an alternate starting planet that I've heard might happen, but I still don't really get why it will be a thing...

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Next planet will be Phaedra II, basically Fallout: the (text game) planet, except inhabited by sex-crazed hyena monstergirl futas. It will be an alternate choice for the first probe to Men'gha. If either probe will be required, or if the required probe will be a random choice of the two i do not know.

Reactions: ShySquare

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I still don't see the logic in it being a choice between the two probes. I was under the impression that the plot was a sort of scavenger hunt of probes. Unless the starting plot bits get changed suitably. Also seems like it would break at least one interaction on Men'gha to have an alternate first probe.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think they said that getting to any of probe on Mhen'ga or Phaedra II will unlock Tarkus coords so PC then can go to other starting planet for sake of getting things there that player want to get (Syri int training/Tanis bow). How it would paly out when Fen finaly add alt P2...I not sure. Still months till we even see in stub form Phaedra II. Also how would be issue with probes solved may change by then.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
I believe Xamdam(MadMax spelled backwards) was intended as a joking hint as to the nature of the alternate starter planet.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Phaedra II is the name I keep hearing bounced around for it, but I haven't really payed much attention. When it shows up on the front page, I'll start paying better attention. lol

Backwoods

May 2, 2016
Seattle, WA
I remember talk about hyena-morph locals and a vague post-apocalyptic vibe.

I mean, hey, if it's anything like Pandora from Borderlands I'll be satisfied.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@RanmaChan During offbeatr campain ( think back then) Fen get whle list of names for planets so Phaedra II is one of those that he need to make use. Well probably he may not make enough planets to use all names but for sure for a long time now all new planets would be named by picking another one name from that list.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Aria Steele is an adorable PC name.

Reactions: Keto

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
@RanmaChan During offbeatr campain ( think back then) Fen get whle list of names for planets so Phaedra II is one of those that he need to make use. Well probably he may not make enough planets to use all names but for sure for a long time now all new planets would be named by picking another one name from that list.

I wonder if that list can still be found anywhere?

Funny, I always name mine Adria.

I like the name Adia, because it reminds me of Turok 2, and I love wallowing in nostalgia.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I wonder if that list can still be found anywhere?

Aside been one of offbeatr backers that may seen this list I think only Fen hold this list deeply hidden till the time to pcik next planet name comming up. So you may try your luck asing Fen to show it publicaly to let us know what amazing names backed back then come with.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Will we still be able to visit the alternate planet even if we have collected all the currently available probes?