Just a noob in combat/building in COC2

DustLord

Feb 8, 2019
So tittle says it all. I just don't have the power or maybe full understanding of the combat systems of the game wanted tips or build ideias/guides to go most of the games content focus on the story/side quests.

Just that, hope I don't annoy anyone. Thanks for your time.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Ummm, maybe a bit of information on what you're trying to accomplish with your Champ would be a good idea, and your Class. The system is extremely flexible but Classes tend to be better at certain things so knowing which one you're looking at and roughly what sort of things you'd like your Champ to do in combat will help us give you advice on what things to keep in mind.

Reactions: Kesil

DustLord

Feb 8, 2019
I'm kinda of looking just for a way to not have that much trouble in combat (i'm ok with roleplaying any class since i'm more focused on the race/personality of the champion them their class per say). Maybe a support or a second damage dealer.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
If you're not looking to have trouble in combat, the quickest, easiest answer is lowering the difficulty.

Reactions: Lotus

Erzulie

Oct 4, 2021
I'm kinda of looking just for a way to not have that much trouble in combat (i'm ok with roleplaying any class since i'm more focused on the race/personality of the champion them their class per say). Maybe a support or a second damage dealer.
Take a power that buffs your party, concentrate on stats that buff your whole party (Leadership), take a power that heals your party, take a power that damages opponents, play the game. If there are too many support options, restrict yourself to the White Mage class because that's what it ostensibly does. If that doesn't work, lower the difficulty. If that doesn't work, change powers. After that, ask for help, because if you're indifferent to the powers you pick and just want story, everyone else should be at least as indifferent as you are your decisions until you've tried actual story mode.