Jaelyn Production

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
At the end of her [Facefuck] scene it mentions her tongue doing something to the PCs production. Could somebody tell me the exact percentage or number increase she's doing?

I'm trying to find a way to increase cum amount without increasing ball size.

Lukistr

Mar 18, 2019
Save to file before the scene. Do the scene. Do another save to file. Open them with notepad or if you have it better with notepad++ and check yourself.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Save to file before the scene. Do the scene. Do another save to file. Open them with notepad or if you have it better with notepad++ and check yourself.

I've got a MacBook. Would that work in the Console or the TextEdit?

Lukistr

Mar 18, 2019
I honestly have no idea. But if it doesn't apparently wine can run notepad++ which is free to download. That being said I never even touched a MacBook so take my advice with a grain of salt I suppose.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Virility Booster increases ball size. Meira can increase production (and a lot of other services), after you do Evergreen's quest.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Virility Booster increases ball size. Meira can increase production (and a lot of other services), after you do Evergreen's quest.
Virility booster increases production too. I've had more luck getting that to proc than ball size changes (Which I swear feel less than 50/50 chance). The only issue is it gives corruption, so it isn't exactly spammable for those playing pure and wanting to down a bunch unhinged.