Is there supposed to be a scene if you are pregnant with Brint turned Brienne's child?

Helia

May 8, 2017
Immensely minor question obviously, not sure that it's worthy of a thread.
I was curious to give it a shot since the steam achievements make mention of the possibility alongside Brienne being pregnant simultaneously, and I recall the patch notes mentioning a bit of flavour for Elthara and Brienne, but I've had no luck.
Brienne isn't present for the delivery either.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
There is no 'brienne is there for your pregnancy birth scene' no. There is a talk for kids, but it's overridden by the brint one if you have kids already with him b4 becoming brienne. I.E. you have to get HER pregnant and never have given birth to brint's kids. Being still pregnant with them is fine, and there's a scene to account for it once you go to her home back in khorminos.

Helia

May 8, 2017
There is no 'brienne is there for your pregnancy birth scene' no. There is a talk for kids, but it's overridden by the brint one if you have kids already with him b4 becoming brienne. I.E. you have to get HER pregnant and never have given birth to brint's kids. Being still pregnant with them is fine, and there's a scene to account for it once you go to her home back in khorminos.
Thank you.
So is there no talk where you announce your pregnancy to Brienne? It sounds like it's just the default conversations.
Does the scene at Khorminos require the champion to be actively pregnant or do you just mention how you both have had kids? Is it the initial family greeting?

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
There is no announce to brienne, no. The scene afaik does require you to be pregnant with Brint's kids and is only the initial greeting, yes.

Reactions: Helia