Is there interest for this? Male pitch; question regarding weight gain aspect.

Teanto

Jun 17, 2017
Hey, hope you're all well. I have a question regarding a submission I'm currently writing, as I've just come across the style guide (yes, dumb of me to only now find it) and had a question raised to me because of it. For some context, the character is as follows (spoilers, of course):
  • Slim/lightly toned, Male, Half-Ausar by the name of Raval who has basically been modded to look like a full-on furry/canidman (due to pride in his Ausar heritage).

• He's a taste tester and quality control agent for Ice Teats confectionery; you'd find him outside the outlet on New Texas. He's passing the time, waiting for a rarer flavour to be ready.

• He has mods that allow him to record and recollect any taste and texture that enters his mouth, and a large part of his deal would be 'flavours'; he'd suck on your genitals/breasts and have lines commenting on the flavours and amount of fluid. A make-out scene where he shares how you taste with you via mods could be a nifty thing to look into.

• He still very much likes the act of eating, though. He'd have some intimate dinner scenes, a bit similar to Kelly, some with feeding/stuffing elements.

• He'd also have a scene with some general anal. I am also considering something for if the player has a goo body or a hyper cock, but can't confirm these will go past the concept stage at this point.

• After enough interactions, you'd trigger the event introducing the rare flavour – the next time you'd go to Ice Teats, you'd have to fight a small aggressive fan base who idolise this flavour and are impatient (it gets broken up regardless who wins or loses). Afterwards, Raval clears it with Yammi/Salire for the two of you to have a private tasting of the flavour before it's put out. This would be a one-off ice cream gorging scene, with the flavour being regularly available in the shop afterwards (probably with some small boosting affects; it is something you're working to unlock, after all).
I'm happy with all that. My only issue is I initially began this project with the intention of incorporating an optional weight gain element, and I've since come across some stuff that's given me a bit of pause on whether that's worth pursuing (mainly, a random but unsubstantiated claim that the game doesn't like fat fetish stuff, and that that the style guide itself cautions against making a submission around it). The general idea is that Raval would like bigger people a bit (but still open to all), both for aesthetic reasons and because they obviously share similar habits to him. But he himself is on a metabolic booster to keep his weight down, so you could 'convince' him (via pleasuring him til he agrees, essentially) to reduce his dosage; ¾ of a tablet for husky Raval, ½ for chubby, none for obese, with some stuff changing here and there to acknowledge these changes. He may also have some tablets that would allow the player character to increase their hips/ass region together, and one for belly size (because at 100 Thickness, having a 'bit of a muffin top' as the cap seems a bit limited to me, and the only way the stomach's bigger is if you're pregnant or bloated with cum). Also tablets to reduce those areas in kind. Some of his scenes could acknowledge the PC's more fuller figure at certain thickness markers or that as well.

So would that later stuff be something that people are genuinely interested in? That's really my question here. I mean, it appeals to me, but if there's not much interest in it here amongst the player base, then it might be better to just cut the weight gain aspect, and maybe make Raval a little husky or something from the get go and not risk shooting my foot with the submission. I've already sunk 14,000 words into it, and that's really the only thing that seems a bit uncertain in regards to the style and content guide so far; I'm considering multiple player types, sorted things into tiers so that things can be more smoothly implemented, etc. I'd really welcome any and all input on this (including any of the submission reviewers if they happen to read this post; wasn't sure about contacting you directly as you might be busy or something).

Reactions: ShySquare

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You should write about what you like, not what a small part of the fanbase wants. Should you write about what the game may lack of? That's a different story altogether. If you have already written that much, why haven't you submitted it already or shared it via GDoc?

But now that I am here typing, let me tell you my Steele could get behind a NPC who's into weight gain. That job and mods of his are interesting as well (and that can be applied to the way he applies them for Steele funsies). But I'm not that into ausars because the game has a ton of them already. And I dislike canid furries as well.
But hey, I'm sure there are people who may like it, so I am no one to force you to alter your ideas.

P.S. Geography note: Raval is a place in Barcelona, Spain.
P.S.2. Be careful about considering multiple player types. Sorting things for an easier implementation sounds wise, though.

Teanto

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the response, and advice. I haven't put it up as a Google doc yet because it's mostly first draft stuff; I want to refine it more, then get critique, as I feel that'll help get the best possible work. Glad that you do like the idea a bit, sans canid aspect. I went with that sort of furry due to personal preference; did consider a Milodan for a bit (Zaalt <3; criminal he has nothing else yet), but the dogs won out, I'm afraid.

P.S. A place in Spain, huh? Interesting to learn!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hallelujah! A newbie who used the idea forums the right way! All is not lost! :toot:

But yeah, echoing what Kesil said, its totes up to you on what you want to write and how much you want to write, as long as you enjoy it! I wouldn't worry too much about other people's opinions on if they would like certain content or not, as long as you want to do it!

I sounds like you have quite a lot written down already for him, so if you have all the weight gain stuff down on paper already, then there's not much of a need to delete it as far as I know. The way I can see an idea like this working with PC weight gain (Besides like... actual weight number gain) is if somehow you could raise a PC's minimum belly size so that it'll constantly stay a certain amount. (If that's doable.) Still, if you do have a question about something mechanic-wise that nobody would know about, I would think it would be ok to shoot a message to Fen or Savin about the weight gain mechanic you wanted to implement. Probably fastest way would be to give em a "@" mention on the discord.

Otherwise, this could be a pretty sweet character idea! (No pun intended) Not sure if he hits my kinks too much, but he definitely sounds like he would be worth a look-see if he ever got in! I'm also pretty sure he will be pretty well received based on the info you gave us so far! I'd love to see a doc when this is more fleshed out!

The idea of genital fluid taste testing does sound somewhat familiar with another WIP I saw before. I might have seen it with the Huline doc that someone was working on for a while (Though they disappear very often here), but no reason there can't be two right? I think they both benefit differently anyways so I'd hope that would be good nuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYouNorI

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
Honestly, it sounds like a decent character. Emphasis on tastes could get pretty erotic, too.

My only question is how going full furry is from "Ausar pride"?

Reactions: NotYouNorI

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Ye, ausar are super against going full furry as is brought up in Emmy's and Walt's backstories.

TFMaster

My only question is how going full furry is from "Ausar pride"?
Yeah but the OP said his character was only Half-Ausar not full Ausar. So the whole "Ausar Pride" thing is still a viable reason at least in my opinion.

At least two of my PC started out Half-Ausar and then went full furry for the exact same reason... well at least in my head cannon.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Ausar's dont like going full furry so it wouldnt be anything close to "Pride". If anything, they are very against it. Read up on Emmy's and Walt's backstory.

However this may depend on what your definition of a full furry is. The one thats been demonstrated as going full furry is having fur from top to bottom, and having a muzzle and maybe some animal like hands/feet.

If you want to keep the whole Ausar pride thing, you shouldnt make them full furry and instead make them a regualr Ausar and not a Half Ausar.

So eat them Ausar treats.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Or you could just be weird. This a universe where a character like Penny exists; people are weird. Whatev.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
It sounds like you've got a pretty solid character to me. I'm not familiar with the general reaction to wg stuff here - haven't really heard anything about it. But I personally would love to see something like that get into the game. Variety is the spice of life, and all that.

Teanto

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for all the responses. It seems like people are either interested or alright with the idea, so I may as well just run with it.

Lkynmbr24 - Thanks for the advice and suggestions! Curious, someone else is doing tasting, huh? Well, I hope we're different enough, then - I might write my stuff, then look them up and see if we match up too similarly. If so, I'll change things up a bit so we both have decent chances of acceptance.

Other responders - In regards to the 'Ausar pride' thing some people have commented on, I'll elaborate what my thoughts were. My idea was that Raval was born with a condition called 'Ausaran Regressive Expressionalism' (Or Throwback Syndrome). A genetic condition similar to how some humans are born with a vestigial tail, except the affected Ausar (and rarer, Half-Ausar) might have something else from one of their evolutionary ancestors - in Raval's case, a partial muzzle. As far as I'm aware, nothing about Ausar ancestory has ever been mentioned in game, so to me, it makes sense they came from some sort of werewolf-ape sort of thing. If something pops up to conflict this, or a reviewer doesn't like it, I'll change it. Anyway. His parents had the condition fixed when he was younger, but the procedure left him without any sense of taste, and as he'd had been used to a muzzle his whole life til that point, he began to miss it. So when he was older and had some income, he got the procedure reversed; and then the muzzle improved upon to a full one, then got his fur spread out, etc. His logic was that if genetics wanted him to be more like some 'Ausar caveman', he may as well run with it. Additionally, the previous lack of a sense of taste led to him to glorify and treasure it upon it's return, and get those mods installed so he'd never miss out again or forget an experience. This would also play into the fat fetish element a bit - he figured a major reason people got fat was because food tastes so good they couldn't resist it, and so was a bit envious.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Obligatory Ausur pride is incompatible with furry. Its pretty much hardwired into their culture.

That aside, you've laid out a pretty solid concept, and i personally am vary interested in watching where it leads.

Apple Crumble

Jul 31, 2017
Personally, I love this idea! I like the weight gain aspect and the character idea. As other users have said, the ausar race as a whole is against using TFs to change one's species. I suggest changing the reason as to why Raval wanted to go full furry. I'm excited to see more of this in the future if possible.

Teanto

Jun 17, 2017
Personally, I love this idea! I like the weight gain aspect and the character idea. As other users have said, the ausar race as a whole is against using TFs to change one's species. I suggest changing the reason as to why Raval wanted to go full furry. I'm excited to see more of this in the future if possible.

Yeah, dw, I absolutely will be continuing this. It's around 18,000 words so far, but I don't expect to be done for a few months because sometimes I'm hot, sometimes I'm cold. But yeah.

Regarding those having issue with the whole Ausar thing, I have a snippet of an explanation below. It's all first draft stuff, but please, let me know what you think of the concept as an explanation:

WIP SNIPPET

(IF BIMBO OR BRUTE): “So, uhh...what the fuck are you, anyway?”

The canid's green eyes widen in surprise. “I don't...really understand what -”

He then laughs in realisation.

“Oh! As in species? Hm.”

(ELSE):

“So, where are you from, anyway,” You ask, hoping to tease out the canid's species out of him without having to just flat out ask.

“Berlin-1, the station near Mars. Not that I'm there much these days.”

“And originally?”

A pause. “Ah, I see – you're wondering what I am, not where I'm from. Mmm...“​

(CONTINUE FROM HERE)

“Well, let's just say I'm modded. Heavily. And my origins don't matter beyond that. Not trying to be rude, just a bit...private.”

(IF NONE OF THE BELOW, SKIP TO 'NOT KNOWN ENOUGH'; OTHERWISE, IF TALKED TO EMMY ABOUT HERSELF):

This situation feels fairly familiar. You put a hand on the Ausar's shoulder, and smile at him, reassuringly.

“I know a fantastic girl on Myrellion who was also pretty private about her origins, so I get it. Some people can be harsh and quick to judge the body choices of others – especially those from a conservative society that isn't as open-minded about some things, like, say...the Ausar?”

His ears perk, his eyes widen – confirmation jackpot.

You pat his shoulder, and continue. “But not everywhere's like that. So sometimes, with a friend...it's ok to relax.”

The canid laughes, and brushes the fur on his head, somewhat frazzled by the unexpected exchange. He looks up at you, nodding.

“Yeah, yeah, I get you. Your friend is lucky to have someone as open-minded as you in their life.”

(ELSE, IF HAD SEXUAL INTERACTION AT LEAST TWICE):

“Come on, Rav – Don't we know eachother a bit better now? You can trust me.”

He pauses. “I...yeah, no, you're right. If I can't trust someone I've been intimate with, then who can I trust? Ok. Well, I'm...an Ausar.”

An Ausar, with heavy canid modding like this? Of course. You can see why he'd be hesitant to disclose this; Ausar society does not treat such individuals kindly in the slightest.

Raval studies your visable reaction and, determining nothing especially hateful in it, decides to continue.​

(EMMY AND SEXUAL INTERACTION BOTH CONTINUE FROM HERE)

He leans in a bit. “I didn't have it as bad as some, though. But I probably copped it from an earlier age.”

Raval smile softens, his gaze turning to the ice cream as if trying to coax a memory from it. “See, when I was born, I had a genetic condition called Ausaran Regressive Expressionalism, also known as 'Throwback Syndrome'. It's rare enough amongst pure-bred Ausar, but...I'm actually a halfie. My mother's human. I'm one of a handful of Half-Ausar in the entirety of medical history to ever get it.”

That is some really unfortunate luck, then.

“Basically,” Raval continues, twirling his cone absently, “Throwback Syndrome means that some parts of me resembeled more of an Ausar's evolutionary ancestor than modern Ausar.”

He looks up.

“Think of it sort of how some pure-bred humans are born with a tail, because the primates they came from used to have them. It's like that, except instead of a vestigial tail, I was, well, born with a bit of a muzzle.”

“It caused... issues. Bullies. Shitty, ignorant locals. So my parents saved up to get it fixed.”

“But by the time they did,” He continues, “I'd gotten used to the dang thing, and felt so weird without it. It was like a huge part of me was missing, you know? And worse still, the procedure killed my ability to taste and smell completely. It sucked.”

A clawed finger flicks the ice cream cone, a small spatter falling to the ground.

“So when I was older, I saved money and...got it restored. Then improved upon. Got them to spread out my fur, try a two-tone look, got the ears tweaked...”

He looks up. “I mean, genetics decided I should look more primal, so why not roll with it a bit?”

He winks, with a quick toothy grin. “Raval Atanos – Handsome Cavemutt!”

You chuckle.

“See, you get it! Those asshole I mentioned didn't. Some of the neighbours really flipped their shit when I last went home to visit, and it was hilarious. Ended up running around the neighbourhood howling like mad that night just to mess with them! I'm me now. If people have an issue with that? Fuck 'em.”

(IF NOT KNOWN ENOUGH; THE ABOVE ALSO CONTINUES ON FROM HERE)

You nod. “That's understandable. Everyone shoud be able to look how they feel they should, I guess.”

The canid leans back into the bench. “Indeed. I mean, I feel better than ever, and my taste and smell are better than they were before, too. That's the beauty of mods, I reckon. They help you be exactly how you think you should be, help you out of sticky situations...many uses.”

Raval looks up at you, a warm smile on his muzzle. “You know, (PLAYERNAME), you've been pretty friendly company. I appreciate it.”

(IF HARD): And he's tolerable, you guess. (ELSE): And you he seems pretty decent company, too.

(CONTINUE ON)
Although you find yourself a little curious what 'sticky situations' he could be referring to...

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
You ought to rather write in a google doc and post a link to it here than write a rather long snippet here.

Teanto

Jun 17, 2017
You ought to rather write in a google doc and post a link to it here than write a rather long snippet here.

Yeah, I'll get around to putting it on a Google doc, that post was just a 'for those who were curious how I was tackling the modded Ausar thing' thing. I won't make a habit of this. :p

Teanto

Jun 17, 2017
Hey, I'm doing alright on this, but I have the opportunity to get someone to draw a mock-up/'prototype' of this character, that might be a nice visual aid for the pitch. This work obviously wouldn't be intended for the game itself, and the artist(s) that end up rendering the character in-game will probably take their own ques from the description provided. Does anyone know if any other pitches have done anything like this? Would just prefer to avoid any potential issues or that.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
What? No, that's fine?

You're worrying to much about this, you're submitting free lewd prose to a smut game.