Is there any way to measure how much cum your character produces when it's too much for the milker?

Doxa

Oct 31, 2016
I find the huge amounts of cum he makes to be a huge turn-on, but ever since I've reached a certain point the milker just can't handle it anymore. Any way to see this figure?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
In the stats section of your codex, there should be a statistic for your cum production and cum capacity.   Celise's Male Feeding -> Suck out will increase your cum output, and nuki nuts from nuki racial score or nuki nutbutter will allow your balls to hold a extreme amount of cum. 

Reactions: CloudStriker

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
I find the huge amounts of cum he makes to be a huge turn-on, but ever since I've reached a certain point the milker just can't handle it anymore. Any way to see this figure?

It sucks that they added this feature, you can't farm credits off of 10k creds of mods anymore.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
It sucks that they added this feature, you can't farm credits off of 10k creds of mods anymore.

can STILL get a godly amount of credits though from the milker. Not in the millions but still, just be sure you stop before you break the poor machine and flood New Texas.

Cryon

Nov 12, 2016
Nah. Biblical levels of flooding or bust.
And the cows came in two by two jizzah! .. ok i won't milk it any further the machines need a break. all puns intended!

I admit i was also a little disappointed at the lack of feedback to natural disaster level loads, considering the game would let you go that extremely overboard with it, i figured you'd get a scene where the rivers of jizz flow out into the street and some cumslut bathes in it while others skirt around it and you admire your terraforming or 'planet seeding' as it were.