Is there a Mod for Multiple Assholes?

Evir

Mar 28, 2016
From Smuttosaur mentions from DP scenario with Kelly that Multi Vagina takes priority of asshole"S" plural.

Wondering if there's a way to get more then 1? Checked the page for mods on Asshole and couldn't find any mod that did that

TFMaster

Nope and there isn’t likely to be any ever!
Let me explain a little, it’s because having to account for the possibility of multiple anuses would be a pain in the butt (pun intended)! You’d basically have to go through every single scene that mentions the ass and rewrite it to account for the presence of additional buttholes! So yeah it ain’t gonna happen.

Evir

Mar 28, 2016
Okay fair enough, wasn't sure since Multiple vaginas was a thing and noticed some DP scene's that just asked for two holes close together.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Okay fair enough, wasn't sure since Multiple vaginas was a thing and noticed some DP scene's that just asked for two holes close together.

If someone had come up with it at the very start, it could maybe have been decently easy to code it to just ask for generic hole in proximity to eachother... buuut, that didn't happen, so right now it would be a titanic undertaking to rewrite literally everything to make it happen

Also, on a sidenote, I had no idea double assholes were even a thing until like two weeks ago. You'd think one would find such a kink easily, but apparantly not

honestly kinda hot though, I'm sad there won't be support for it

Evir

Mar 28, 2016
If someone had come up with it at the very start, it could maybe have been decently easy to code it to just ask for generic hole in proximity to eachother... buuut, that didn't happen, so right now it would be a titanic undertaking to rewrite literally everything to make it happen

Also, on a sidenote, I had no idea double assholes were even a thing until like two weeks ago. You'd think one would find such a kink easily, but apparantly not

honestly kinda hot though, I'm sad there won't be support for it

I mean could say the same thing about multi vagina xD I've seen Multi-asshole art but never multi vagina but thats actually a thing and is supported

I actually had always thought they were supported since when you inspect your character it specifies that you have "One" asshole

Though, along with Multi-dick, I'm certain it doesn't reference them in scenes. The most I've seen referenced having gone with multi-dick for the first time, is when doing a normal sex scene (haven't found one yet that requires two) is it mentions your "Snake-dicks" instead of dick and thats about the end of the references.

If there was something like that for multi-asshole I think that would suffice since apparently thats enough for Cock but maybe its just since I'm looking at older scenes (lost my save when was resetting chrome stuff, backing it up now so don't lose it anymore)

Like when the scene calls for your asshole stats for whether its tight or whatever, does it have preset text in each scene for each of the different values? Or is that provided by the game, and could be adjusted? (I imagine its probably the first thing, and if thats the case it wouldn't be easy to add top/bottom denotions/plural)

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Though, along with Multi-dick, I'm certain it doesn't reference them in scenes. The most I've seen referenced having gone with multi-dick for the first time, is when doing a normal sex scene (haven't found one yet that requires two) is it mentions your "Snake-dicks" instead of dick and thats about the end of the references.

I dunno about "require", but Ceria has a double penetration scene if you have two dicks

It's pretty hot

As for how the info is provided, there's a parser call you can make. You can basically write something like "asshole.info" and get the info you need (different syntax, but same idea). Technically it should be possible to add a few parsers, though that would make older scenes not reference secondary buttholes

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015