Is there a chat room? Fenoxo discord server :D

Dabbler

Jul 31, 2017
NONE OF THE ORIGINAL POST IS IMPORTANT ANYMORE
There are still two things I would like to know, however. Is there a channel somewhere, like a discord server or something, where people from this forum hang out, some kind of chat option? Most of the questions I have are little ones like "where the hell does Jojo disappear to after you try corrupting him by raping him, each time I've tried I've never seen him again" and "where is a better staff?"

[I'm already level 18 with max intelligence and do about 200-250 damage with the foxfire thing, easy. However, I cannot for the life of me find any good equipment or quests or anything! I still have a wizard's staff - 3 and wizard's robe - 1 equipped.

Unfortunately all the items that are missing from the wiki seem to be the ones for mages, too.

Anyone who might know where to find something letting me know real quick would be appreciated. I feel like I've just been going back and forth in the game for an hour now, as I said I'm level 18, have nine tails and I haven't even beaten the factory yet on this play-through, it's kinda ridiculous :p

update:
Ok, found an eldritch staff and the goo armor on that one mission.

Now I'm trying to figure out if I can have the Enlightened Nine-tails and Dragon Breath perks at the same time. Also I can't figure out what the Illusion move does...]

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
There are still two things I would like to know, however. Is there a channel somewhere, like a discord server or something, where people from this forum hang out, some kind of chat option?

Yeah. Go to the blog's front page and click "Discord Chat."