Is there a Bunny TF in the works?

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016
Pretty self explanatory. Wanted to know if there were any bunny tf items that had been on the works or even completed.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Eventually™.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Now I wonder... are the six-gendered lapinara still a canon thing?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
The lagomorphic races we have in TiTS are pretty overdue for TF stuff period. I wouldn't mind a Lapinara TF item at some point.

K

Krynh

Six is nothing compared to some of the lists I've seen shared around on the interwebz.

But yes, Laquine (or lagomorph in general) TF would be much appreciated in the future.
Yes but those still default to Male and Female organs in the end. Third Gender would be a gender that carried the result of sperm + egg.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
My Jackalope TF is still in the submission thread. It's on hiatus as my brain murders itself from trying to write a whole new vendor for it. If I could find a place to sell it and polish the last few issues, I could probably push it in for Submission instead of letting it sit as WIP.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yes but those still default to Male and Female organs in the end. Third Gender would be a gender that carried the result of sperm + egg.
Your imagination is regrettably poor. Even "sperm" and "egg" are quite arbitrary and defined by vague "which gender contributes more resources to their development."

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
My Jackalope TF is still in the submission thread. It's on hiatus as my brain murders itself from trying to write a whole new vendor for it. If I could find a place to sell it and polish the last few issues, I could probably push it in for Submission instead of letting it sit as WIP.
Why not give it to Gene and/or Jade?

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
Why not give it to Gene and/or Jade?

The vendor was planned for Myrellion anyway, so sure, why not. I'll make the last few changes and update the first post.

Edit: Everything's been cleaned up. Just need to figure out how to submit it.

Last edited:
K

Krynh

Your imagination is regrettably poor. Even "sperm" and "egg" are quite arbitrary and defined by vague "which gender contributes more resources to their development."
http://www.slate.com/articles/life/the_sex_issue/2007/09/pas_de_deux.html

Hardly, I'm not an evolutionary biologist so I dont have to think about more than two sexes.

Reproducing is about diversity and energy efficiency. (never mind nurturing after birth). What would a third sex be, in the context of providing resources to the next generation? Either female-like (high resources) or male-like (low resources), or somewhere in between? In between offers all the disadvantages of both sexes -- not enough to provide all the requirements (or you're de facto female), so therefore you're de facto male, and then you're pushed all the way to complete male-hood.

Of course there are bees and ants which contain neuter, but they work to provide resources consumed in making them.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
http://www.slate.com/articles/life/the_sex_issue/2007/09/pas_de_deux.html

Hardly, I'm not an evolutionary biologist so I dont have to think about more than two sexes.

Reproducing is about diversity and energy efficiency. (never mind nurturing after birth). What would a third sex be, in the context of providing resources to the next generation? Either female-like (high resources) or male-like (low resources), or somewhere in between? In between offers all the disadvantages of both sexes -- not enough to provide all the requirements (or you're de facto female), so therefore you're de facto male, and then you're pushed all the way to complete male-hood.

Of course there are bees and ants which contain neuter, but they work to provide resources consumed in making them.
Aaaand we came to discussion about definition of the "sex".

K

Krynh

In the end. It's not important :) I'd forgotten about it until you quoted me. But I wasn't meaning to have a discussion Just saying why I couldn't think of 3 at the most. *shrugs*