Is the Sera pregnation in yet?

Smashgirl

Oct 13, 2016
I looked into it. Its the next build. But I also see others posting about it like its already live. I talked to her and had sex. Became her submissive, and went on the cruise ship. I even became employed with her and now have a salary. I talked to her using all the options available to me. She does not give me that option. Is this build still only in beta and only backers can access? Or is it live? If so, how do I access it cause the game on the website is still at 0.6.86

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
It is in the backer build.

Public builds come out with eveything that came in backer builds once a month. usually during the first week of the month.

The whole game is still in alpha.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I looked into it. Its the next build. But I also see others posting about it like its already live. I talked to her and had sex. Became her submissive, and went on the cruise ship. I even became employed with her and now have a salary. I talked to her using all the options available to me. She does not give me that option. Is this build still only in beta and only backers can access? Or is it live? If so, how do I access it cause the game on the website is still at 0.6.86

https://www.fenoxo.com/backers-tainted-space-0-6-89/