Is Steele always considered genetically human?

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Playing through the Gastigoth content tonight, I had this question pop into my head. Despite being a full Ausar Steele and having pups with Sam, the pups were all born as Half-Ausars. I also had a kid with Tam-Tam who came out as Half-Kaithrit, not a Ausar-Kaithrit hybrid like Saendra. On top of that, Steeles privates will sometimes be described as a terran pussy.

Is this just how TFs for Steele are designed to work? Underneath all the 'costumes' Steele is still just a human or half-human. Or is it just that way for gameplay reasons? As in all the possible branches that keeping track of what Steele's genetics are, would be far too much work to code.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Pretty much yeah. Nomatter what TFs you take or how many, you'll always be somewhat a human in DNA.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Playing through the Gastigoth content tonight, I had this question pop into my head. Despite being a full Ausar Steele and having pups with Sam, the pups were all born as Half-Ausars. I also had a kid with Tam-Tam who came out as Half-Kaithrit, not a Ausar-Kaithrit hybrid like Saendra. On top of that, Steeles privates will sometimes be described as a terran pussy.

Is this just how TFs for Steele are designed to work? Underneath all the 'costumes' Steele is still just a human or half-human. Or is it just that way for gameplay reasons? As in all the possible branches that keeping track of what Steele's genetics are, would be far too much work to code.
For the purposes of reproduction, Steele will always be the race that they started as. The in-universe explanation for this is that the TF's you take don't actually effect the gametes of a person, just everything else.

As for the vagina thing, Ausar don't actually have a unique type of their own and just have a wetter and stretchier human one.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
For the purposes of reproduction, Steele will always be the race that they started as. The in-universe explanation for this is that the TF's you take don't actually effect the gametes of a person, just everything else.

And from what I understand the reason TF's don't change your gametes is specifically so you don't end up with pre-modded babies for a number of reasons:

1) That could lead to birth complications, and therefore lawsuits

2) Mods are proprietary property of their corporations, they ain't letting that shit out unless you pay them (GMO's are the same, in that all GMO plants are incapable of producing viable seeds so farmers have to keep buying them every time.)

3) Due to the above, it probably is illegal to create Mods that can affect children, but it also means such Mods are possible to make if you're someone who doesn't care about neither ethics or laws.

At least those are the in game reasons why TF's don't affect children, the real reason is what Wsan said, it'd be impossible to code for all the dozens of possible combinations your kids could end up being.