Is Kiro following around Steele?

TFMaster

Ever since I first met Kiro in game I've wondered this. No matter which planet you are on (Tavros, Mhen-ga, Tarkus, Myrellion) almost every time you go to the bar after meeting Kiro for the first time you'll see her there, yes there are times she won't be there but she is usually there. I mean seriously surely it can't be a coincidence that she happens to be on the exact same planet as you at the exact same time surely she's following you around. I mean what other logical explanation is there?

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
"Kiro I have you on my sensors and it seems you follow me quiet some time. So why are you following me?"

"Ermm it's just coincedence nothing more!"

Maybe Kiro has a slight crush on Steele or she sees some chances to get stuff if she follows you

TFMaster

Kiro has an alcohol problem and there are only four bars in the universe that serve alcohol.

"Kiro I have you on my sensors and it seems you follow me quiet some time. So why are you following me?"

Maybe Kiro has a slight crush on Steele or she sees some chances to get stuff if she follows you

LOL, you guys just LOL!  :laugh:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Kiro has an alcohol problem and there are only four bars in the universe that serve alcohol.

And if we go with the presumption that nothing exists in the universe outside of your line of sight, what with time critical events like the Tarkus shit not occurring till you see it for yourself, we can deduct that she's following you in order to stay "alive" longer. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Not only she. Basically any other unique character too. At least naleens and myr deserters for sure - it is literally impossible to explain how often you meet them in other way..

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Maybe Kiro is just stalking the MC. She does send that email filled with pics of her.

K

Krynh

I was under the impression that it's just spam. I remember receiving it way before I actually saved her or Saendra with a newly rolled character in 0.6.29.

I've only ever gotten it from her after the first bar Encounter after rescuing her.

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I was under the impression that it's just spam. I remember receiving it way before I actually saved her or Saendra with a newly rolled character in 0.6.29.

The emails are a bit wonky, I know that since the new pub build I've gotten emails that should have been unlocked ages ago, like the Call of Valor one.

TFMaster

The emails are a bit wonky, I know that since the new pub build I've gotten emails that should have been unlocked ages ago, like the Call of Valor one.

Well that's because those are new emails that have just been recently implemented into the game and any email that you haven't yet recieved you will recieve. Once I recieved the first email from Celise when I was still on my ship, I was all like really Celise you couldn't wait for me to leave the ship first? Also sometimes I'll recieve the Burt's Badass Meadhall email after meeting Burt in his Meadhall.

K

Krynh

Well that's because those are new emails that have just been recently implemented into the game and any email that you haven't yet recieved you will recieve. Once I recieved the first email from Celise when I was still on my ship, I was all like really Celise you couldn't wait for me to leave the ship first? Also sometimes I'll recieve the Burt's Badass Meadhall email after meeting Burt in his Meadhall.

Or to go Visit Mhen'ga after you've gone there. In fact that should be the third email after the two initial ones.

TFMaster

Or to go Visit Mhen'ga after you've gone there. In fact that should be the third email after the two initial ones.

Agreed.

I once got an email from Anno about Tarkus being creepy – while we were both exploring the Ghost Deck.

You mean the same one where she mentions the UGC Peacekeeper activity near the Stellar Tether?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015

I know for male Steele that win her over enough to be given her virginity (vaginal) there's a pretty serious connection, not sure about others.