Is it possible to raise Fertility/Virility with the Sterile perk?

Isobel

Sep 22, 2020
The description of Fertile says "You start with a fertility and virility of zero, and it increases more slowly as the result of transformations" so I assumed during character creation that it could be raised later, but nothing I've tried will budge from zero. I believe I've tried everything on the wiki that mentions either and used google site search to crosscheck. Twelve each of pink & blue eggs, a few dozen gold eggs, Hretha's services (Rut and Heat are not available), and the Stud Statue's Gift & Matron Statue's Gift have all done nothing. Some of these are percentage increases, but others are +x if < 10. I can still have a child with Kiyoko, but that's a magic astral plane thing.

Is it possible to go above 0 Fertility and 0 Virility for a character with Sterile or is the "increases more slowly" misleading and the status completely permanent? I'd prefer not to abandon this character, but I'm locked out of more things than I realized I would be. It's at least pretty quick to level a new one if I have to.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Meira's fertility treatment will work even if you start with the Sterile perk, if you haven't done so already you can unlock it by completing the Den of Foxes quest Evergreen gives you.

Isobel

Sep 22, 2020
Ah, thanks. I didn't remember that option and it's not listed on her wiki page, but in retrospect it's obvious she was probably an option. Should edit the wiki?

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
The wiki is maintained by like 1 or so people, it's still being updated but there's a lot of content to deal with. Bare with them, or maybe look into asking the person/people in charge if you can help out :)

Reactions: Kesil

Isobel

Sep 22, 2020
Thanks for the heads up and I dropped an I - I meant to ask whether I should go edit it instead of expecting someone else to and I hadn't noticed it was locked down.