Is it possible to be a Hellhound-Morph with a human face like Ciaran

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
I've been trying stuff, I trued normal Canine transformations, I tried the wolf stuff combining it with the demon transformatives. It seems like you need a dog and or wolf face to actually be a hell hound, i'm asking because Ciaran is described as a hell hound and he seems to have a normal face and to not be covered in fur completely. Which is what I want, or that just unique to just that character.

Every time I tried with canine stuff I would either end up a demon morph, or half asuar morph. When I tried with the wolf stuff I would end up a demon morph or an alien hybrid, and I then tried with the canine stuff in addition to that and that just turned me into a full blown asuar morph

Can anyone confirm this for me?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I assume Hellhound will arrive 1 eternity after they finally inpliment faux cow.

You can replicate the cosmetic effect by spamming ausur treats, then taking the treatment as a pure male.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
You could just treat ya'self, then take some Ausar Treats, Lucifier, and Lupinol, you pretty much have it then.

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
Hell hound = treated Ausar. Although it's not implemented for the PC.
Eh? I've gotten a character of mine to be called a hellhound though before. I just had to combine canine/lupine and demoney stuff. Though my characters tend to be treated most times. But I can generally get it to happen. I just can't get it to happen with a human face

its litterally just the face
I had demony and wolf stuff on, I take a few lupinol, reloading saves, as soon as I get a wolf or dog face

Hell hound morph. Its the face, for whatever reason, its just the face

Last edited:

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
I assume Hellhound will arrive 1 eternity after they finally inpliment faux cow.

You can replicate the cosmetic effect by spamming ausur treats, then taking the treatment as a pure male.
I've gotten my game to call me a hell hound though

I just can't get it to do it when I have a human face

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Being Treated is not a requirement. The requirements are as follows:
  1. Have a low enough leithan, kui-tan, vanae, raskvel, zil, suula, badger, ovir, myr, gryvain, myr, nyrea, shark, sheep, plant, laquine, saurmorian, and tentacle score that they don't override your prior results. You also cannot have MLP legs, which override all results but tentacleRace() all on their own. You don't have to worry about this under any circumstances that I can think of where you'd qualify for the other steps, but it's worth noting this is how the code in creature.as is structured.
  2. Have an ausarScore of 3 or lower. Having 4 points will set your race to either ausar or huskar, which will disqualify you from reaching hellhound.
  3. Have a combined canineScore and lupineScore of 5 or greater while your race was not set to ausar or huskar in the previous step. This will set your race to the function canineRace().
  4. Don't have a worg face. This will immediately return your race as worg-morph and you won't get to the hellhound calculations.
  5. Have a demonScore of 3 or more. This will return your race as hellhound-morph.
Now, as for how you get those scores:
  • You can increase your ausarScore with canine or doggie ears, a canine tail that's tagged long, fluffy, and furred, canine arms, and 2 canine plantigrade legs. If you have at least one point already, a human-type face will add another point. If you have a muzzle or fur, each will diminish your score by 2 points.
  • You can increase your canineScore with canine or doggie ears, a canine tail that's tagged furred, canine arms that are tagged furred, canine legs that are tagged digitigrade, or a canine face. Having a muzzle will increase your score by 2 points. If you already have at least two points, then having a canine cock or canine vagina will each add another point. If you have at least one point, then not having fur will cost you a point at the end.
  • You can increase your lupineScore with lupine ears, a lupine tail that's tagged furred, lupine arms that are tagged furred, lupine legs that are tagged digitigrade, or a lupine face. If you have at least one point, then not having fur will cost you a point at the end.
  • You can increase your demonScore with demon horns, ears, arms, tail/tailcock, small demon wings, large demon wings, or tentacle wings. If you already have at least one point in demonScore, you can get a second by having demon, succubus, or bovine legs. If you already have at least two points in demonScore, you can get a third by having demonic eyes with a human face. If you already have at least three points in demonScore, you can get a fourth by having a demonic cock.
This means that you can't qualify for hellhound without being a furry. There aren't enough points available to get into the canineRace() function without fur and/or a muzzle.

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
Being Treated is not a requirement. The requirements are as follows:
  1. Have a low enough leithan, kui-tan, vanae, raskvel, zil, suula, badger, ovir, myr, gryvain, myr, nyrea, shark, sheep, plant, laquine, saurmorian, and tentacle score that they don't override your prior results. You also cannot have MLP legs, which override all results but tentacleRace() all on their own. You don't have to worry about this under any circumstances that I can think of where you'd qualify for the other steps, but it's worth noting this is how the code in creature.as is structured.
  2. Have an ausarScore of 3 or lower. Having 4 points will set your race to either ausar or huskar, which will disqualify you from reaching hellhound.
  3. Have a combined canineScore and lupineScore of 5 or greater while your race was not set to ausar or huskar in the previous step. This will set your race to the function canineRace().
  4. Don't have a worg face. This will immediately return your race as worg-morph and you won't get to the hellhound calculations.
  5. Have a demonScore of 3 or more. This will return your race as hellhound-morph.
Now, as for how you get those scores:
  • You can increase your ausarScore with canine or doggie ears, a canine tail that's tagged long, fluffy, and furred, canine arms, and 2 canine plantigrade legs. If you have at least one point already, a human-type face will add another point. If you have a muzzle or fur, each will diminish your score by 2 points.
  • You can increase your canineScore with canine or doggie ears, a canine tail that's tagged furred, canine arms that are tagged furred, canine legs that are tagged digitigrade, or a canine face. Having a muzzle will increase your score by 2 points. If you already have at least two points, then having a canine cock or canine vagina will each add another point. If you have at least one point, then not having fur will cost you a point at the end.
  • You can increase your lupineScore with lupine ears, a lupine tail that's tagged furred, lupine arms that are tagged furred, lupine legs that are tagged digitigrade, or a lupine face. If you have at least one point, then not having fur will cost you a point at the end.
  • You can increase your demonScore with demon horns, ears, arms, tail/tailcock, small demon wings, large demon wings, or tentacle wings. If you already have at least one point in demonScore, you can get a second by having demon, succubus, or bovine legs. If you already have at least two points in demonScore, you can get a third by having demonic eyes with a human face. If you already have at least three points in demonScore, you can get a fourth by having a demonic cock.
This means that you can't qualify for hellhound without being a furry. There aren't enough points available to get into the canineRace() function without fur and/or a muzzle.

Ok, while that kind of sucks I like actually knowing the hard facts.

Any plans to change that in the future?

Reactions: Milkman