Is it possible that Brother Sanders will get a sex scene?

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
I always assumed he wouldn't because he's like a priest, not sure if it's explicitly stated though.
I'm only asking because I noticed he has a new bust by Moira - I think I prefer Cheshire's in general, has that wise old man look... So, yeah, kinda for that reason, if there was ever any lewdness, I would rather Moira's

Can someone confirm if there's probably a 0% possibility of a Brother Sanders scene?

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
No reason why being a priest (of a nature deity, too) would make sex less likely.

But ultimately it's up to the developers/writers. They want him to be available for sex, he's gonna be available for sex. They don't, he won't. I don't know what their plans are.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
So, the general standard is that you should have to leave Hawkethorne to unlock sex scenes. So for characters who are in Hawkethorne at the start of the game, you should need to perform some kind of quest or task for them. Leorah needs you to go into the Foothills and get Wyvern Venom, the Stylists need you to go find them Winterstem, so on and so forth.

So, there's a non-0% chance Sanders could have sex content added at some point. However, given that he's been in the game for as long as he is and it hasn't happened yet, I wouldn't bet on it.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I for one would love if Sanders diving back into lewdness was tied to him helping parley with Hethia or otherwise getting into a situation where he interacts with a nice/cool lady outside of his parishioners who shares some of his and can reasonably hook up with her later. Their private life can remain something we can only catch glimpses or peep at, or they can invite the Champ&Co to join in.

The more perverted side of me also wants to see some lurid forbidden romance between Sanders and Eryka :smuggo:

• Love
Reactions: Prent