is anyone interested in playing as twins, faternal twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zercer

Mar 7, 2017
ive recently found a few main charecters in a few things that are not 1 but 2 charecters and it really hit me
its just an option but if anyone voices there intrest i can prolly get started but itl take a while i pretty much faild english class but ill give it a shot

Zercer

Mar 7, 2017
playing as 2 steels instead of just 1 ,transformations, battles, sex sceens

but like no game no life they just dont wanna be seperated
wait does that make it weird?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
To do this will require rewriting basically the entire game, unless you meant that one steele does the adventuring and everything and the other is basically a devoted/worshipful sibling and takes a permanent spot on your ship. Possibly leading to some incest content. The other possibility is siamese twins, in that case yes it's weird.

Zercer

Mar 7, 2017
well if i actually get going and do stuff i tend to put alot effort in whenever i work on something, i know itl probably be alot of work but wouldn't it be worth it

and yeah maybe ill se about adding that you can leave one of them behind in the ship, also some charecters may not be up for threesomes so that works out

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Ah. I see.

The answer to this is "No." No, you cannot do this. As Preacher said, you would have to re-write the entire game. All of it. Literally over a million words of content. You're not going to do that, and even if you did, we're not going to code it.

Status
Not open for further replies.