iOS users: iOS is not currently supported (But we've made recent progress)

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Just passing this along, since the issue is posted a lot.

You'll likely hit an issue after selecting rival's gender:

Message: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'this.game')

Fenoxo has said they targeted only Chrome and Firefox and only on PC. You may have mixed luck running other browsers on some platforms, but "other browsers" on iOS specifically makes no difference:

Unlike Firefox on Android, Firefox for iOS does not support browser add-ons. Additionally, it uses Apple's Webkit rendering engine, rather than Mozilla's Gecko. Both of these limitations are in accordance with Apple's rules for submitting apps to the App Store.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefox_for_iOS

Put another way, the "Chrome" and "Firefox" apps on iOS are just adding features to the same rendering engine that Safari uses, so if something won't work in Safari, it won't work in any other iOS app. The only solution is to wait for the TITS devs to support Safari/WebKit. But look at the bright side! iOS never supported Flash at all. We're closer than we've ever been.

edit: the original blocker on starting a game is gone! Still not recommended, but if you post more errors maybe we can fix em.

Last edited:

Engineerman

Jun 1, 2016
As a iOS user, I’m genuinely excited to see if I can play this game again. I’ve had no luck since Adobe flash died and it’s been a hassle for me to try and manage to get the programming to run JavaScript

Reactions: lowercase_donkey