iOS: trial's in tainted space update's scrapped for ios?

Would you care if update's for "T.I.T.S & C.O.C " on iOS ceased to exist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
It's come to my attention in the past month/year since a vote on poll in the update portion of Fenoxo forums was created that asked user's what mobile platform they used the most to play T.I.T.S & C.O.C between IOS & android, the end result was a resound 2200 android votes to a low 220/200 iOS vote's leading me to wonder if ios update's for trials would go the way of the dodo.

I've known priority would be given to pc & android with "trials & other legacy title update's" as "it is" much easier to modify & install apk's & file's on android & pc, then ios, as ios user's need modified software to just install custom Ipa's without the Appstore. But this solidified that understanding & made me wonder what the future of my past time smut game on ios would hold if at all, as at the time ios update's where slow already, only appearing ever 3-4 months " not pointing fingers because writing take's time, but it put a new feeling of " well it was fun while it lasted " in my mind when i would check back ever 2-3 months then & now to see nothing in terms of update's. 6 months would pass & nothing, 7 months, 9 months & coming on today and seeing no update still as of my version of trial's (0.7.28), at the end of the year I thought I'd throw myself online and say " as I'm editing this, as of late merry xmas " but a merry xmas none the less & ask a simple question

Have update's for iOS user's playing T.I.T.S & C.O.C been scrapped or just put on the bleachers until other projects catch up?

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
IOS builds are completely done for.