ios issues

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Hello all, I am having an issue when it comes to installing the ios version of trials in tainted space and corruption of champion on my phone. I have used two methods to try and get them on my phone but neither seems to work. The first method was using itunes. I followed the steps of bringing files into itunes library and hitting install and then apply. When I do this, the darkened icon versions of the apps appear on my phone (the one that show up as the app installs) but half way through the app will disappear completely and itunes will finish its synchronization. Also, in itunes the install button changes to installing and stays as is. The second method I used is an computer program called ifunbox. I go through the necessary steps to install the apps but half way through the installation it says "ERR: Package installation failed (-402620415)." My phone is not jailbroken, pretty new actually, but I was led to believe by http://tinyurl.com/hsoqoj3 that I wouldn't have to jailbreak. Can anyone help please? It would be greatly appreciated.