Interest check: Male Treated Kaithrit Twins

AsexualMonster

Mar 3, 2018
west Africa - srsly.
It's so weird finally posting on here after playing TiTS for three years (and without so much as even glancing at the forums until a couple months ago tbh). But I've been feeling inspired ever since this idea struck me and thought I'd at least see if anyone was interested, esp since I think the game could use more male NPCs. I've got the same kind of interest in the idea that I had before I started writing fanfiction and that should mean I'll actually write it through to completion.

Any
way, enough preamble.

The idea is male kaithrit twins (leaning towards fraternal) who, about a year or so prior to the game's events, moved to New Texas together with the intention of living the Treated lifestyle... but only one of them got the bull effects of the Treatment, while the other was turned into a faux-cow. Haven't decided on names yet. The bull has been happy with his results and is kind of oblivious to/unconcerned with his brother's less-than-stoked attitude about his new life (read as: open vitriol for New Texas and his predicament). Thinking about challenging the Codex's description of effeminate Treated males. I'm also playing with the idea of having the faux-cow...-cat work at Straps, but I know I'd have to consult with Busky's writer. Sexual content for both twins, and mayyybe an eventual threesome? Not sure on that one since group sex terrifies me as a writer.

I've got more ideas for backstories and such but that's way further back in my head. Two characters are possibly a bit too ambitious for a first try, but my imagination kind of only works in grand ways so... yeah.

I haven't written anything for TiTS before but I'm not under any delusions that my very first attempt at doing so will land in-game. That being said, though, I'm so into this idea that it's going to get written. Hopefully it will also get a chance to be read tho lol

Thoughts?

Reactions: tnwtduke

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Don't gouge for interest. If you write it, they will cum.

Also it is recommended to keep it a simple encounter and expand on it.

This... also I saw this thread this morning and almost said the same exact thing, it's general practice here on the forums to not gauge/gouge for interest because doing so has a tendency to backfire on the writer where people here have a habit to pile on more than they possibly could take on.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm interested in this idea, tho am also cautious after seeing relatively simple male premises go nowhere again and again.

Reactions: AsexualMonster

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I'm also playing with the idea of having the faux-cow...-cat work at Straps, but I know I'd have to consult with Busky's writer.

Busky's author here. Not only am I down for this idea, I will also be glad to help you with anything you may need.

Do you have an idea as to what job your character would be doing at Straps? Aside from being a janitor, as I already have a janitor character in the works.

AsexualMonster

Mar 3, 2018
west Africa - srsly.
This... also I saw this thread this morning and almost said the same exact thing, it's general practice here on the forums to not gauge/gouge for interest because doing so has a tendency to backfire on the writer where people here have a habit to pile on more than they possibly could take on.

Got it, don't gauge for interest... guess I misunderstood the purpose of this sub-forum, that's my bad. And the advice is much appreciated, @Wsan and @XBoxMaster131 -- makes a lot of sense and I'll be sure to do just that.

I'm interested in this idea, tho am also cautious after seeing relatively simple male premises go nowhere again and again.

Totally understand that... I'm aspiring to not disappoint myself in the very least lol

Yessssssss, @Altair Hayes I'm thrilled you're cool with it! I had the idea of him working at Straps because I've always really liked Busky's reason for opening it and his backstory. I don't see him as a janitor; I was actually thinking more along the lines of something to do with those blacklisted mods collecting dust in storage? I'm unsure if this would mesh with Busky's morals, though, since he's been law-abiding so far and not sold them. But yeah, I originally thought of him as a night-shift vendor since Straps currently closes at five but since re-reading Busky's dialogue, the 'banned goods dealer' idea struck me, as well.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Got it, don't gauge for interest... guess I misunderstood the purpose of this sub-forum, that's my bad. And the advice is much appreciated, @Wsan and @XBoxMaster131 -- makes a lot of sense and I'll be sure to do just that.

From what I understand this forums is to discuss ideas you want to write before you start to write them.

I'll be honest, while the idea sounds pretty swell, I think New Texas is inflated with male characters.

Either way don't let this comment stop you, you'll be doing great work.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
But yeah, I originally thought of him as a night-shift vendor since Straps currently closes at five but since re-reading Busky's dialogue, the 'banned goods dealer' idea struck me, as well.
The "blacklisted mods" are essentially things Big T doesn't want Busky to sell so long as Busky owes him money. Once Busky pays off his debt (which is a whole nothing thing) he'll be able to sell the mods. Overall though I'm down for the idea of your character working night shifts.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
The "blacklisted mods" are essentially things Big T doesn't want Busky to sell so long as Busky owes him money. Once Busky pays off his debt (which is a whole nothing thing) he'll be able to sell the mods. Overall though I'm down for the idea of your character working night shifts.
What's Busky in debt for?

Last edited:

AsexualMonster

Mar 3, 2018
west Africa - srsly.
Hmm.... @Lashcharge now that I think of it, I suppose New Texas does have a lot of male content... the Steele I use most often is an androgynous twink and I've found that the game in general doesn't have as much, like, straight up gay content as I'd like (emphasis on 'I'). Since you've pointed this out, though, I guess I now understand why I find myself on New Texas so often xD

@Altair Hayes Ah ok, I understand if the loan and the blacklisted items aren't a thing so much as just a thing. I'm glad you're ok with my character on the night shift, though! Right now I'm simply in the stages of getting the character himself fleshed out before I start filling out the outline for his actual content, but is it alright if I message you once I've got some done (that relate to Straps and/or Busky)? Or would it just be better to post straight to.. um, submissions, right? With the Google Doc? Just.. throwing out words that sound familiar and accurate at this point, tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Right now I'm simply in the stages of getting the character himself fleshed out before I start filling out the outline for his actual content, but is it alright if I message you once I've got some done (that relate to Straps and/or Busky)? Or would it just be better to post straight to.. um, submissions, right? With the Google Doc? Just.. throwing out words that sound familiar and accurate at this point, tbh.
Feel free to message me whenever you feel like it. And I would hold off on submitting it to the submissions forum until you have at least a good chunk of the writing done.

Reactions: AsexualMonster